LegacyGT.com

Where are the 12 speakers for the Harmon/Kardon premium Audio in my'15 Legacy

OnEdge

Hey guys,

I don't see 12 speakers anywhere. Wondering if I got the audio system I paid for? It's a 2015 Legacy and is supposed to have the 576W Premium Audio with 12 speaker Harmon/Kardon system.

Does anyone know how to tell what system is in here an how many speakers is physically have?

Thanks in advance!

Jeff

If you have the HK system, you should have the Harmon/Kardon markers on the speaker grilles in the front doors and on the rear deck. The last gen had two on the dash, two in the front doors, four in the rear doors (single grille, but there are separates mounted behind it) and one on the rear deck for a total of 9. It looks like there is one in the center of the dash on the 15, then maybe the front doors have separates now as well?

If you have the HK system, you should have the Harmon/Kardon markers on the speaker grilles in the front doors and on the rear deck. The last gen had two on the dash, two in the front doors, four in the rear doors (single grille, but there are separates mounted behind it) and one on the rear deck for a total of 9. It looks like there is one in the center of the dash on the 15, then maybe the front doors have separates now as well?

Ok, I see the Harmon/Kardon logo on the grills. I have 3 grills on the dash, one in each door, front and rear, and the one sub in the rear deck lid. There must be multiple speakers in each. I'll try to peek in with a flashlight to see if I can tell what's in there. I don't really want to take the doors or dash apart just to confirm. I have seen images on the internet for previous year models that show speaker layout, there must be something for the '15 - I just don't see it.

Thanks for the help!

So much for the hk speakers. I have the 2015 legacy limited with the hk audio system. Hey Subaru why does my top of the line audio system lack the graphic equalizer, audio curve shaping presets, and speed compensating audio sound level features that the mid range legacy premium audio system has?

Archived