LegacyGT.com

Official Crystal White Pearl Thread (2015+)

im2c0ol

A bit of minor work but open a new browser tab and paste the

16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/burzendowski/E62E5A2F-B709-45FA-BA86-F67D629AF854.jpeg url into the address bar allows me to see photo.

Edited by rec630

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For some reason my photobucket is not working. Is there another way to post photos ?

A few weeks (months?) ago PB changed to block their hosting photos of users appearing on other sites...they get a referer tag so they know where the link is coming from. There are several other sites that will let you do so, but PB wants you to pay to upgrade to a level with hosting privileges.

I have google photos ? Would that work

Not sure if changed, but google photos used to require the photo app to see pics shared there.

Havent checked, but is there not the ability to upload your photo to the board and use it? I seem to recall seeing instructions for that somewhere.

edit: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/load-pictures-and-files-sites-server-251315.html

Edited by rec630

^^Glad you got the pics working.

By the way, since you have a '18, and one of your pics seems to show the issue, I thought I might offer this TSB from Subaru with regard to a gap above the right headlight. If yours has it, it should be an easy fix...

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s4/sh/0b0cee26-2f10-4e93-b981-024c05163d4e/5c35a02bc2a12dcc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...