LegacyGT.com

Official Crystal White Pearl Thread (2015+)

im2c0ol

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just picked up our first Subaru today, a 2017 Subaru Legacy Limited in Crystal White Pearl and Black leather!! After we negotiated its purchase, the dealer moved it into showroom after it had been detailed so that we could learn its features indoors and not out in the mid-90s heat!

Look for a lot of questions from me over the next few days. ;)

Looks great! Any modifications planned? Its a beautiful car but one thing might be the JDM mesh grille, or if you don't want to pay that much for a grille, have yours painted gloss black, that is what I did as well as fellow member RobbieGT and it looks fantastic! Congrats on the new car!

Looks great! Any modifications planned? Its a beautiful car but one thing might be the JDM mesh grille, or if you don't want to pay that much for a grille, have yours painted gloss black, that is what I did as well as fellow member RobbieGT and it looks fantastic! Congrats on the new car!

Thanks! No plans for mods - I'm pretty much a stock kind of guy. I already love the wheels and the grill looks a lot better than some I was considering (*cough* Honda *cough* Hyundai). Car came with a few dealer accessories: ceramic tint, door edge guards (those have already come in handy :redface: ), cargo net, wheel locks...) so in a sense it's already been mildly modded. Might pop in a K&N air filter.

Then there's the "Powered by Honda" windshield sunshade that I kept from my old car... :lol:

We live 80 miles from the dealer and managed to get 38mpg on the drive home, oh yeah!!

<EDIT>Looks like one certain upgrade will be the tires when these Goodyear Eagle LS-2s bite the dust. Why do car manufacturers insist on putting crap tires on nice cars? (That's a rhetorical question - we already all know the answer...:rolleyes: )</EDIT>

Edited by personatech

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
this is from Post #62 on here who's car is that and what wheels and lip are they?

Wheels, I have no idea but the lip is JDM Lip.

Look under the Legacy accessories sticky and you will find a link to it. Lip itself is cheap but shipping costs from Japan are insane.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
My new 2017 legacy sporthttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160704/e42c5af17ff2cdf6f485489c91bdcdfb.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160704/7f0c2e1152346a07f0fcdb6fec8c270b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks great, just picked up our 2017 as well. Going in tomorrow for the tinted windows. On your back glass how did they tint the third brake light? Tint over it or cut out around it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Figured I'd revive this thread. Picked this guy up about 3 weeks ago, after trading in my 2015 Impreza wagon (manual). Wish this one were a manual, but, Subaru (and most other companies) seem to be moving away from them. In any case, stock for now and aside from a few minor parts (sway bars/end links, splash guards, better tires (I strongly dislike the LS2's), etc.) it'll remain that way. Mostly has everything else that came with the car (all weather mats, wheel locks, cargo tray, and a few other little bits/pieces). I did have a chance to wash/clay/wax the car, and will be getting some leather care products soon...the Florida heat requires it. ;)

One of the features I love, albeit a simple one, is not having to press the button on the key fob all the time to unlock the doors/trunk. It's the small things in life. :spin:

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.ff0e1f5caf4fec159134d69ed76b3033.jpg

Edited by inthedeck

• 2 weeks later...