LegacyGT.com

Info on the motor in the LGT

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol Not sure how as I'm talking about the coolant crossover pipe that mounts to the short block

Yeah, unfortunately, the bolts are kinda important to that piece. IIRC, I broke a couple during that install as well. Helps when you do TGV deletes and a bunch of other stuff, so you end up with hella 10mm bolts left over.

Lol anyways it's friken hard to find a 5mt with black interior and a wagon. Seems to be more midwest

I have a 2005 in my driveway up on jackstands. One of 108 made. :cool:

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Hey in Rockville at Carr's on route 83 they had a 4th gen red wagon there the other week.

google carr's radiator and exhaust in Rockville CT.

If you need more help let me know and can stop by.

Found it. call them. They have more then what's on that page.

http://www.carrsalesandservice.com/

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

I don't blame ya, I was hesitant to buy red up until I saw the car I got in person. It kind of grew on me... But my next legacy will probably a less aggressive color just so it's easier to maintain.

05 LGT 16G 14psi 290whp/30mpg (SOLD)

12 OBP Stock 130whp/27mpg@87 Oct

00 G20t GT28r 10psi 250whp/36mpg

22 Ascent STOCK

I was in so many rentals while waiting for my check from Allstate.. they got the title today so it should be any day now that they send the check.. but yeah the last car I ended up having was a '14 Jeep Compass which was white.. wow it's like a dirt magnet haha I was going to get white but I think I changed my mind after that.

Sadly they had no Subaru to rent :(

Its an exhaust gas temp sensor. It will cause a cel. Can be turned off with a tune or the other way would be to use a 2.2kohm resistor in place of the sensor.

Are you saying that a catless up-pipe will cause a CEL with the EGT sensor?

A 12mm bolt will plug the bung in the up pipe where the EGT probe went.

I think you know the other steps. FWIW I don't run any gauges on my wagon. The good tune is all you need.

54,000 miles at 21psi.

I have a bung plug already. . For whatever reason I ordered one like 3 years ago. The gauges are just for peice of mind.

Good news is they are finally sending me a check so I can start the process of getting back into another legacy.

Archived