LegacyGT.com

New motor/VF52 installed. Cobb OTS stage 2 tune for break in?

Definitely was thinking about that. I checked them when pulling the old motor apart and they seemed to move just fine. Monitored them with the accessport and both have nearly identical performance. I'll pull them again today just to double check. I was planning to replace them at some point so perhaps I'll just do it now.

Big list. Good luck and keep us posted.

I am either about to do something similar or part with the car.

Did you just go with another vf40?

What are you using to log the Bosch o2?

Thanks, will do. I ended up going with a VF52

Not sure what you mean by logging the 02 sensor. I'm viewing the A/F and other gauges through my accessport.

I pulled the OCVs and cleaned them today. Didn't seem to help much but its good to know they appear to be working correctly. Big thanks to Dave at Cryo. Based on his suggestions I'm going to focus more on what mechanical issues might cause the roughness and not the tune. I guess I have no choice but to get a boost/vacuum test.

What's weird though is that the roughness varies greatly. Sometimes its very noticeable, other times its non existent. Seems like when I get my shift *perfect* I don't notice much if anything. If I'm off at all than its noticeable. What's also strange is that if I'm cruising at, say, 2,000 rpm in second and give it gas, its pretty smooth. If I shift from 1-2, land around 2,000 and accelerate normally its rough. That mean anything to anyone?

Not sure what you mean by logging the 02 sensor. I'm viewing the A/F and other gauges through my accessport.

Didn't know what you were using this with?

"Bosch Oxygen Sensor $75"

I am trying to decide between a Cryo etune (opensource) or a dyno tune. I figure if I need to buy an o2 sensor and AFR gauge then I might as well get a dyno tune.

Hello there,

Phillywilly- A wideband is not required for a stock injector stage 3 tune, only when the injectors are upgraded does it become a requirement.

*obviously it's very useful data either way..

Op- glad I could help with your questions.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Archived