LegacyGT.com

2015 Legacy and Outback photos

SBT

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As soon as I get my windows tinted on my Carbide Gray Aug 1st I'll post a few. Had mine since last Tuesday. I'm excited to see others...

What percentage do you think you'll go with on fronts/rears?

What percentage do you think you'll go with on fronts/rears?

Typically I go 30%...our legal limit out here in Oregon is 35%. The extra 5% seems like a huge difference to me. I personally think anything darker would be too dark for my liking. I have always used 3M film in the past with the exception of my last 2012 Legacy. I had them put Johnson & Johnson Greystone on which is lifetime as well. I was extremely happy with how it turned out not to mention I saved some cash over 3M film. On a side note tomorrow I'm having them put on a "clear bra" which will cover all rock chip areas...mirrors, lower door portions, and the hood.

How are you liking your new Legacy? I really think they did a great job..handling, interior, and exterior all seem much better. The only thing I'm not sold on is the quirky Apps. on the NAV. NAV seems like the weak spot if it has one for me.

How are you liking your new Legacy? I really think they did a great job..handling, interior, and exterior all seem much better. The only thing I'm not sold on is the quirky Apps. on the NAV. NAV seems like the weak spot if it has one for me.

Agreed 100%. The Nav and Apps are a bigggg let down. I wouldn't be as concerned if this thing could do over-the-air system updates, in hopes that it could get better. The User Agreement dialog is annoying.

I'm liking the safety features a lot more than I thought I would: the change lane warnings and the rear camera.

I haven't driven it enough, but I will still put on thicker sways and endlinks.

Hrm.. I'd really like to see how the production 6th gen LGT will look like, if/when that happens. The NA versions always appear so toned down and bland (personal opinion only), but if the LGT ends up looking like:

http://silentreader.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/2015-Subaru-Legacy-sport.jpg

I'd certainly give the 6th gen further consideration.

Crystal White Pearl Limited 2.5i

18% tinted all around

5000k HID low/high

VLED 7440 5000k front signal

14559167229_899ab72326_c.jpg

14559158198_b8208c8558_c.jpg

14722801816_4d83dbf717_c.jpg

14745516592_b6fec19d43_c.jpg

14745516622_e9249a7087_c.jpg

14559351837_4c660946f6_c.jpg

16' Legacy Mods: 55w HID + XB35 5500k, LEDS upgrades, XB Type T Fog, 20mm SB.

Custom Footwell Illiminate Kit; http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/15-legacy-outback-footwell-illumination-kit-237567.html

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano

Agreed 100%. The Nav and Apps are a bigggg let down. I wouldn't be as concerned if this thing could do over-the-air system updates, in hopes that it could get better. The User Agreement dialog is annoying.

I'm liking the safety features a lot more than I thought I would: the change lane warnings and the rear camera.

I haven't driven it enough, but I will still put on thicker sways and endlinks.

Ha, go drive other cars with some Apps and infotainment systems. 90% of them all suck, just the way it is right now.

Hrm.. I'd really like to see how the production 6th gen LGT will look like, if/when that happens. The NA versions always appear so toned down and bland (personal opinion only), but if the LGT ends up looking like:

http://silentreader.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/2015-Subaru-Legacy-sport.jpg

I'd certainly give the 6th gen further consideration.

I'd buy one if they looked like this.......and had a 3.6R w/dual clutch 6spd.........

The wheels and grill on these are SO boring. I've considered buying one and putting on some WRX take off wheels or BBS. Not sure I could live with the CVT.

Archived