LegacyGT.com

Front mount intercooler install in the Bay Area

LGTfoLIFE

Is anyone in the Bay Area willing to help me install my fmic? I have the Fast Motorsport front mount. I will pay you for your help & drive to you! I would install it myself but I'm disabled & in crutches & it's hard for me to get on the floor.:( please help!.

sweet! Do you know if the FMS needs any cutting or bumper shaving, or is it just a plug and play? I don't know where my dremel is anymore since I moved.

From what I read I think there's a little cutting. If anything I can rent the tools at autozone.

sweet! Do you know if the FMS needs any cutting or bumper shaving, or is it just a plug and play? I don't know where my dremel is anymore since I moved.

Do I need to bring any tools to the meet also what time does the meet start & is there an entrance fee?

I'll bring my hand held cutter/grinder to trim the bumper, and some additional tools. With several of us at the meet, it should take less than an hour to do.
My wife's balls are delicious.

I'll bring my hand held cutter/grinder to trim the bumper, and some additional tools. With several of us at the meet, it should take less than an hour to do.

Ohh cool. I don't know what time everybody going to show up so I'm planning on leaving between 7-8a from Daly City. Since this will be my first time going to Sonoma raceway I hope I don't get lost lol :spin:

I'm comming up from Fresno (3 hr drive), I haven't decided if I'm comming up Sat night or Sun morning yet. If I come up Sat., I'll be at the track around 7:30, if on Sun., it will be around 9:00 - 9:30. Either way, there should be enough time and members for your install.
My wife's balls are delicious.

I'm comming up from Fresno (3 hr drive), I haven't decided if I'm comming up Sat night or Sun morning yet. If I come up Sat., I'll be at the track around 7:30, if on Sun., it will be around 9:00 - 9:30. Either way, there should be enough time and members for your install.

Ahhh I see. I think I'm going to have to leave earlier than planned. Probably leave my house at 6-6:30 & get there before 8. I'm going to have to cut my Saturday night short. If you come up Sat you won't be to tired unless you drink coffee or an energy drink I know I'm going to need on lol

Archived