LegacyGT.com

WTB 05 limited wagon 5 speed

funkycharms

Hi All

I am currently on the market for my first subie. Im looking for a 5 Speed wagon, Preferably under 100k Miles, close to stock and black Leather. I don't see too many 05 wagons pop up, but im watching the market. If you guys can keep an eye out for me that would be great!

if you want leather then you should get the 06 given the choice. you wont get the 1st revision of d25 heads and it has the wires already in it for any accessory you would want. if you did not want leather then 05 was your only choice (and that gives you the easy to install double din plate since there is no climate control.)

good luck, it took me 6 months and i settled for an auto, a very good auto but still the more common.

I own an 05 5mt LGT...has leather and auto climate control.

May be a very long drive but I've seen two popup not too long ago here around NC(one was around 80k miles I think). I'll see if it's still available.

May be a very long drive but I've seen two popup not too long ago here around NC(one was around 80k miles I think). I'll see if it's still available.

the GT is limited only other than 05, in 05 you could get a gt base with cloth and no climate control.

the GT is limited only other than 05, in 05 you could get a gt base with cloth and no climate control.

So much mis information here. 05 was only year for 5mt wagons in USA. Limited production, but both limited and base models were available. 06-07 saw auto only wagons in both trim levels, 08-09 again auto only with slight cosmetic update , and addition of air pump to intake. Both trim levels available.

A low mileage,5mt wagon in stock condition till fetch 12-14k since there is market demand. Kbb will like it near 16k most likely. Banks will loan about 6k with excellent credit.

I should probably add that I am looking for the GT turbo model. Thankyou

very much I'd appreciate that. Shoot me a PM with updates

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I actually gave up looking for a reasonably priced 05 gt wagon 5mt limited because of the 3 I found and had inspected, 3 failed compression tests and we're still listed at 12k. I got an 06 auto limited and built from there. The auto is actually not bad at all with a f1 modded vb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually gave up looking for a reasonably priced 05 gt wagon 5mt limited because of the 3 I found and had inspected, 3 failed compression tests and we're still listed at 12k. I got an 06 auto limited and built from there. The auto is actually not bad at all with a f1 modded vb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine turned out to be bad shortly after I got it; the banjo bolt oil filter killed it.

Hmmm.. sort of peeking over the fence about getting rid of it...

but I'm currently making payments on mine, bought used from the dealer last july.

2005 5sp wagon

Silver, black leather interior,

114.5k miles tho...

lowered on some old tein s-tech's [ which aren't mine, friend is letting me borrow them till i got coils ], still have stock suspension too.

With xxr 527s 18x8.75+35, I still have the stock wheels with tires which are bald but the fenders were rolled and pulled to fit the xxr's.

Just had the timing belt and water pump replaced in jan by the dealer

Bryan C.

NorCal - SupraLegacy - 05 LGT Wagon 5MT - 15 FXT Premium

In case you change your mind and want the auto model (great auto trans, by the way), I'm considering selling mine. Photos and info by clicking the "A few photos" link below.

Hi All

I am currently on the market for my first subie. Im looking for a 5 Speed wagon, Preferably under 100k Miles, close to stock and black Leather. I don't see too many 05 wagons pop up, but im watching the market. If you guys can keep an eye out for me that would be great!

I'll sell ya my stage 4 wagon for $22,500. Complete suspension is upgraded, BNR 18g, built motor, blah blah

Thanks for the heads up, thats more wagon than im looking for, sounds like a rocket though!

In case you change your mind and want the auto model (great auto trans, by the way), I'm considering selling mine. Photos and info by clicking the "A few photos" link below.

Although ive heard good things about the trans, My last car was an auto and its time for a change. Glws!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived