LegacyGT.com

Has anyone looked into intalling a traditional e-brake/hand-brake?

coder

Dearest Ruchard,

that was the most serious post in this thread.

you need to step away from the keyboard before you stroke out or something:spin:

Your street slang has drastically regressed. You do get an A for effort. Urban dictionary can only do so much when you're this w"H"ite. Did you just watch that show about Hawaii, Brah?

Did you just tell me a different version of "put out or get out"?

I am flattered you want to do me but you just crossed the line pal

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're not a troll.

You came in here with an odd idea and a bad attitude, got shot down for it and got offended by some people on the internet (:eek:).

Now you're trying to save some face by pretending that it was all a joke and going over the top.

You're obviously offended or else you'd ignore me. You feelin a little punked? Seems like most of the people left responding are somewhat legit contributors to the forum (whatever that is worth). I did start off serious with a legit idea. For those of you arguing that an hand-brake has little to do with maneuverability, then why do pro drift and rally car all have elaborate after-market ones? Why does Ken Block have one? He arguably one of the most "agile" drivers alive. I obviously "struck a nerve" because our cars don't have one and I was arguing all the reasons why our cars would be better with one. Everybody thinks their car is the best and what everybody else should have. I went all out troll because of all the trolling. If you can't beat 'em join 'em right? Well looks like I out-trolled most of the weak trolls and they quit. That's was my goal so I'll leave you remaining trolls alone now.

I'm claiming master troll. You aint got shit on this troll niga :lol:

Oh, yeah, and I just shot an ego load, thanks for reminding me

p.s. enjoy grazing on kia forums for ideas on what oem accessory to buy and what parts to plasti-dip next, hell, share your latest gas mileage. Don't forget to review your local Subaru dealership! Last but not least..tell everybody how you car is better than theirs and everything was your idea to start with.

http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac101/feedbackmagnet56/ebrake_zps493e096f.jpg

You're obviously offended or else you'd ignore me. You feelin a little punked? Seems like most of the people left responding are somewhat legit contributors to the forum (whatever that is worth). I did start off serious with a legit idea. For those of you arguing that an hand-brake has little to do with maneuverability, then why do pro drift and rally car all have elaborate after-market ones? Why does Ken Block have one? He arguably one of the most "agile" drivers alive. I obviously "struck a nerve" because our cars don't have one and I was arguing all the reasons why our cars would be better with one. Everybody thinks their car is the best and what everybody else should have. I went all out troll because of all the trolling. If you can't beat 'em join 'em right? Well looks like I out-trolled most of the weak trolls and they quit. That's was my goal so I'll leave you remaining trolls alone now.

I'm claiming master troll. You aint got shit on this troll niga :lol:

Oh, yeah, and I just shot an ego load, thanks for reminding me

p.s. enjoy grazing on kia forums for ideas on what oem accessory to buy and what parts to plasti-dip next, hell, share your latest gas mileage. Don't forget to review your local Subaru dealership! Last but not least..tell everybody how you car is better than theirs and everything was your idea to start with.

Pro drift and rally is totally different than street driving. Only a moron would think using a parking brake in an emergency situation on the street is a valid strategy.

Your idea isn't legit.

Pro drift and rally is totally different than street driving. Only a moron would think using a parking brake in an emergency situation on the street is a valid strategy.

Your idea isn't legit.

Exactly. Plus he didn't search like a n00b should.

It was far from "my" idea. Moron is an opinion. Ignorance can be overcome. You obviously haven't and probably won't ever thoroughly push a car's limits to see what it's really capable of. Your loss. Go post that anti-e-brake logic on an impreza, dsm, evo, 240, 350z, g35, or m/3 series forum and see what response you get.

Watch, after the first person does this mod, the rest of the herd will want to follow.

Coder,

Werent you claiming the ability to be agile when being approached quickly from the rear. I see what you mean now, you go boy! Get your agility on, I guess you dont need a handbrake to hang onto after all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Archived