LegacyGT.com

Subaru "Blue Tee" Replacement!

More delivery confirmations - BMB, Adam393, A. P. (no user ID :confused:), JJr, .:Catalyst:., KRM, nightmaresmk1, SubOperator, and dahoseman. :cool:

Couple more show out for delivery. I'm not a huge fan of USPS tracking, but it works ok and it's cheap. :)

Thanks again ladies (BMB) and gentlemen!

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just put in my order for a couple from the next batch. I believe I have a vacuum line loose right now (not the first time) and look forward to upgrading the t-connector.

Thank you Turkeylord!!

So are there other little pain-to-source items you guys would like me to sell that other vendors don't carry?

1/4" barb EBCS fittings? (would eliminate reducers for the new BNR housings, etc.)

EGT resistors?

Fuel pump o-rings?

T-Bolt clamps?

Other thoughts? I don't want to overlap any offerings from our excellent vendors, but if there's something I can help with I'd be happy to...

:)

Add up pipe studs to your list--I get people asking me for those every now and then--dealership wants like $15 a piece for 'em--ridiculous.

No, use the same bolts that hold the up pipe bracket to the block, my dealer parts guy's gave me a hand full when I asked for them. Free is great, and they make it much easier to line up the inlet hose, oil return line and turbo to the up pipe.

There's a picture of mine in my click here link. After you cut your inlet hose onthe turbo compressor housing you'll understand.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

:lol: Perfect. You could always use the other to add a boost gauge... ;)

was thinking of getting the playskool sized red LEDs and mounting them inside the Intercooler scoop. Then tie the boost gauge to the LEDs. When when waste gate goes active, make it flash yellow.

have to stop watching those Knightrider re-runs.:eek: