LegacyGT.com

Subaru "Blue Tee" Replacement!

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have a few left, and I figure I better keep a couple handy in case one gets lost in the mail or something... I'm going to consider them temporarily SOLD OUT until my next order arrives in a couple weeks.

Dropping off the packages at the post office in a few minutes, did you guys get tracking number emails?

http://i.imgur.com/w9nEZnV.jpg

I have more good news, shipping charges are turning out to be cheaper than expected! It's more like $2 instead of $4. I've updated the pricing on my PayPal link and I've taken the difference so far and donated it to the Wounded Warrior Project.

http://i.imgur.com/kRnvz26.jpg

If you'd still like a $2 refund I can do that too, just send me a PM. :)

Got a nice note from m sprank regarding the sample I sent him.

Tested the sample you sent. The rest have not yet arrived. Very nice. Barbs are SHARP and hold rubber and silicone very well. Definitely a vast improvement over Subarus plastic POS.

When the rest arrive I will most likely put the product on my website and offer sales to the WRX/STi crowd as well. We are vendors on Nasioc, 3Gwrx, So Cal Subies, IWSTi and more.

Good work sir.

Thanks.

-Mike

:wub:

I have tested the sample sent to us at the shop. HUGE improvement over Subarus POS. We will be using these on all installs and builds from now on (as long as we can keep them in stock).

Good work sir.

Thanks Mike! Maybe I better bump up my next order sooner than later, :lol: