LegacyGT.com

Need help finding some new calipers

heat618

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum so go easy on me. haha. Anyway I own a 2008 Legacy 2.5 GT Limited and I recently purchased new brake pads and rotors. I am looking for new calipers now and not sure what to get. Here is what I purchased for pads and rotors. Can anyone recommend compatible calipers for me please?

S4KR1070 EBC Brakes EBC Brake Kit - Stage 4 Signature (S4KR1070)

Stage 4 Signature Brake Kit

Position : Rear

Rotor Diameter : 11.4in

S4KF1182 EBC Brakes EBC Brake Kit - Stage 4 Signature (S4KF1182)

Stage 4 Signature Brake Kit

Position : Front

Rotor Diameter : 12.5in

http://thmotorsports.com/ebc_brakes/ebc_brake_kit_stage_4_signature/g-71578.aspx

nah I don't race my Legacy, just regular driving. I could use my calipers, no problem. After all I only have 40K miles on my ride. I was wanting to spice up the look a bit with some red calipers, but I guess I could always just paint them.

LGT stock calipers are good compared to other stock calipers, not so if you compare them to high performance ones. Just paint them.

Most aftermarket calipers (ie Brembos) will require clearance the stock alloys don't give you

You already bought rotors, specced for your stock caliper size. You can't buy high performance calipers without getting suitable rotors to match. If you do buy different calipers that use the stock rotor size, well... what's the point?

Archived