LegacyGT.com

My 05 OBP Legacy GT

Arielgt93

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
have you had any leaks or anything? and what was your approach? i found a trunk a few hours away, and im thinking about doing it too

Nah no leaks at all since I used silicone. I did those plastic interior trim pieces and silicone so no water gets in. Honestly, I would rather swap trunks less trouble. I would go for it as soon as I get my car back ima swap trunks reinstall the spoiler and trade.

Forget the haters, I love everything you've done to it. Now it's your own, and that's more important than anyone's opinion.

Thank you! Really appreciate the comment. I have had a few people not liking the car but I didn't care because like you said I made it my own. I wanted to be different then the other legacy I've sent out there.

I've searched for 'Johann' in the member database, to inquire about those flares. No luck. Do you know his/her exact user-name? Thanks!

Yeah it's Topscooblego. His build thread is bought a 3.0r legacy widebody Evo brakes etc.

Hell yeah dude ill be there! Going up at like 10

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I got my car back and this happens I got P0021 and P0011. Looks like I won't be going to ocean city awd meet. I will try to take a look at it but I got work today so I won't be able to diagnose the problem yet.

Log your VVT angles and replace your OCV's if the angles go out of sync at 1500rpm when idling or at freeway speeds. Celtic sell the OCV's for a reasonable price :)

Also check the banjo filters under the inlet and behind the LHS cam cover... (For the later model ej255's)

Log your VVT angles and replace your OCV's if the angles go out of sync at 1500rpm when idling or at freeway speeds. Celtic sell the OCV's for a reasonable price :)

Also check the banjo filters under the inlet and behind the LHS cam cover... (For the later model ej255's)

Thank you! Ima try that out today. Because I took off the ocv and gave them a good cleaning and reinstalled them still appeared but ima try that out. Hopefully that's the issue and nothing else. The banjo bolts I have already replaced with the IP&T oil feed like and took the filter out.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived