LegacyGT.com

My 05 OBP Legacy GT

Arielgt93

Update:

Interior painted the side trims black, leather boot on my 5eat cause I can and a dragonball 6 star shift knob. Why? Because I can.

http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj621/arielgt93/249A884B-6331-4E57-82A9-DC3D6DFAFA68.jpg

Also, already posted taking off the rack, and now the flaps came off. It looks clean now. Also, thinking about going wingless. For the people who have what you use to cover the existing wing holes up? Thank you.

http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj621/arielgt93/5F93B9F9-91FA-44E5-B84A-65F5B1B0086A.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tutorial for the dragon ball shift knob! And what rear window spoiler do you. Have?? Links?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Shift knob I bought it from littleshiftknobs.com they have a pokeball one as well. But you can buy the dragonball get a drill but match the size of the shifter and bam. The rear window spoiler rrev.com

My buddy made one of those shift knobs for his GC! I have one sitting at his house waiting to be picked up. I love your build bro.

They are awesome I was going to get the pokeball but I'm more if a dragonball z fan haha. Thanks bro I appreciate it man, your build is awesome too man I want to go front mount so badly.

Link me to the pokeball please? Lol i cant find ut

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

You will have to email him he hand makes them so it won't come out perfect. That's why he doesn't have them up on the site.

Love the license plate molding off black look. Wingless looks good but I still liked winged on your car. Maybe a trunk lip will help. What spats are those? I want them... Lol I've always loved your car and it keeps getting better.

Love the license plate molding off black look. Wingless looks good but I still liked winged on your car. Maybe a trunk lip will help. What spats are those? I want them... Lol I've always loved your car and it keeps getting better.

Haha thanks man I appreciate it! And yeah I'm trying to see which one looks good in liking the rrev one. And the rear spats are rear apron for 2011 Wrx much cheaper then those jdm spats which I would never pay 400 for those little pieces IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
Can you fly up to Maine and do my flares? :lol: Seriously though, where'd you get those flares?

Haha pay my ticket there and back and I will :D. But I got them from johann a member in legacy forums. If you do want a pair let me know, pm me.

I think I'll pass on an outback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know if you want a pair just pm me. I haven't seen flares in the legacy wagon so far I want to though because I think it'll look beast other the the outbacks but I want to see flares.

Let me know if you want a pair just pm me. I haven't seen flares in the legacy wagon so far I want to though because I think it'll look beast other the the outbacks but I want to see flares.

I just don't think I'd go low or wide enough for it to look good ya know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived