LegacyGT.com

BrenTuning: Legacy GT Tune Day Round 3

BrenTuning

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to overlay this car over my wife's tune. Let me know when you add it to the database.

Also you have my wife's car listed as having a VF52, but it has a BNR16G. Not sure if you can fix that in the database.

I wish my car was in the datebase but I guess the older tunes are not going to make it in.

I would like to overlay this car over my wife's tune. Let me know when you add it to the database.

Also you have my wife's car listed as having a VF52, but it has a BNR16G. Not sure if you can fix that in the database.

I wish my car was in the datebase but I guess the older tunes are not going to make it in.

Unfortunately the online database software doesn't work with the DynoDynamics outputs without a lot of recoding. With the volume of cars we do, finding free time to upload new graphs is scarce.

Neil where's my video

In due time :)

Unfortunately the online database software doesn't work with the DynoDynamics outputs without a lot of recoding. With the volume of cars we do, finding free time to upload new graphs is scarce.

I'm becoming more and more interested in how the dyno database works. Who holds the technical keys that could explain to me how the data is added and any other non-tuning technical details?

Archived