LegacyGT.com

BrenTuning: Legacy GT Tune Day Round 3

BrenTuning

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I managed to max out my injectors, numbers are classified lol

Werent you running just a vf52? You must be making some serious power!

My guess is he tuned you back to like 315whp and once you get injectors and a new grimmspeed ebcs youll be somehwhere around 335whp or maybe even more! :wub:

Going to do some homework. I have toyed with running Corn in the future so that is being taken into account. For the record, we don't normally see 52's max out injectors.

But every breather mod minus a header and yes an OEM VF52.

Sending an email to Grimmspeed in the morning to see what they think about my boost controller issue.

Going to do some homework. I have toyed with running Corn in the future so that is being taken into account.

Sending an email to Grimmspeed in the morning to see what they think about my boost controller issue.

Can you include me please?

Going to do some homework. I have toyed with running Corn in the future so that is being taken into account. For the record, we don't normally see 52's max out injectors.

You had issues too? Wish I was able to stay longer, We could of thrown the Cobb 3 port on to see if it helped. I know it wouldn't of fixed the fueling but might helped the boost.

got there late but nice to see some familiar faces. Neils car continues to be the unicorn or all LGT's
Might be another unicorn out there, ;)

Yea, no worries that's why we keep that MBC on hand for things like this. I'm currently running around with that strapped to my car lol.

PS: Jay's all mad that you made power everywhere :lol:

Just brought my camera in. Not sure what I have pic wise. But I'll start working on those videos. And I'll make sure to delete Lord Chilly's ;)

I wish I could have had a better base to go off but its a good thing he shut it down early and remapped it.

I would like to see those videos, let me know when you post them.

Do you think my car might make Brens Dyno Database?

I wish I could have had a better base to go off but its a good thing he shut it down early and remapped it.

Who previously tuned the car?

Not mad but i do not believe you or your doctored graphs

I know it is pretty hard to believe. I almost don't really believe it but myself but Bren does some great work and made me power all the way across. :) The graph shows a great curve all the way to redline and the torque curve is smooth too. :) I know numbers are just numbers but I am very impressed with how smooth it is.

Who previously tuned the car?

I would rather not say since they normally do good work. I'm not trying to destroy any ones name.

Thank you everyone who came out and participated. Hope everyone is enjoying their new tune!

Yea that tune was scary, we'd never let something like that out there with our name on it. Glad we had the chance to your car.

It'll most likely show up on the database, we've been a bit behind with updating that.

Archived