LegacyGT.com

Samco Intake and Coolant Lines

12 hours ago, DrD123 said:

Just the Perrin one and I thought Morimoto?  Definitely Perrin, though - the one for the 15 WRX works (have one on my car)

The wrx BPV has a different size nipple than the LGT are you using a WRX bpv? Or is that on the charge pipe side?

Edited by FLlegacy

15 hours ago, FLlegacy said:

The wrx BPV has a different size nipple than the LGT are you using a WRX bpv? Or is that on the charge pipe side?

yeah - I read turbo inlet but thought throttle body inlet...  I am running the stock turbo inlet (with a turbosmart kompact diverter valve)

• Like 1

Has anyone tried the AVO Intercooler hose? S1B09M940 I think Mine is cracked and it'd be nice to have a silicon one that fits my Kompact in the oem bpv position. I've already got a mishimoto throttle body hose that I'm quite pleased with. Replaced all the clamps with Breeze 9448H. I'm really happy with both items quality.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2022 at 8:00 AM, FLlegacy said:

A few people are using it, aside from trimming the screws on the back of the cooling fan as they can rub the hose, it should fit pretty well.

Awesome, thanks! Do yo know if slim rad fans fix that issue? I'd imagine they would

7 hours ago, ToolTime said:

Awesome, thanks! Do yo know if slim rad fans fix that issue? I'd imagine they would

Trimming the screws fixes it, but slim fans would as well. You just need to be sure to get good slim fans like SPAL. Stay away from Mishimoto, the stock fans are really good so they are hard to beat.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2022 at 8:57 PM, ToolTime said:

Has anyone tried the AVO Intercooler hose? S1B09M940 I think Mine is cracked and it'd be nice to have a silicon one that fits my Kompact in the oem bpv position. I've already got a mishimoto throttle body hose that I'm quite pleased with. Replaced all the clamps with Breeze 9448H. I'm really happy with both items quality.

FWIW, the AVO intercooler hose + Kompact BPV fits like crap. I have spent hours fiddling with it and had to buy a silicon elbow hose to make it work but it isn't ideal by any means.

On 8/31/2022 at 3:24 PM, mcg_ said:

FWIW, the AVO intercooler hose + Kompact BPV fits like crap. I have spent hours fiddling with it and had to buy a silicon elbow hose to make it work but it isn't ideal by any means.

Dang that sucks, do you know of a bpv that fits better?