LegacyGT.com

Subaru 4/2 pot brake question

rs_two_five

ok, so I tried searching, maybe my keywords were off, but I tried, so maybe someone out there might be able to help out.

Anyways, can you fit the 06-07 WRX 4/2 piston brakes under the 06-07 OEM Spec B wheels? or do you require spacers to make them fit?

ok, so I tried searching, maybe my keywords were off, but I tried, so maybe someone out there might be able to help out.

Anyways, can you fit the 06-07 WRX 4/2 piston brakes under the 06-07 OEM Spec B wheels? or do you require spacers to make them fit?

it's a waste of time and $. it's been tried and the results suck. the lgt brakes out perform hands down. the oem 4pots are considered a down grade. they have smaller rotors. save your $

the reason why I ask is I've got a 07 WRX that came factory with the subaru 4/2 piston brakes.. and I'm looking to install some Spec B wheels on it. So, I'm making sure that the wheels would fit.

Yes, I know this is on a Legacy specific forum, hense why i was asking if anyone has installed those brakes on their legacy and were able to still use the stock wheels.

the reason why I ask is I've got a 07 WRX that came factory with the subaru 4/2 piston brakes.. and I'm looking to install some Spec B wheels on it. So, I'm making sure that the wheels would fit.

Yes, I know this is on a Legacy specific forum, hense why i was asking if anyone has installed those brakes on their legacy and were able to still use the stock wheels.

In that case, yes you should have no problem fitting the Spec. B wheels over the OEM 06/07 WRX system. As stated they are smaller than the LGT/Spec. B brakes.

Archived