LegacyGT.com

Official WISLOC Thread

zzztech13

Please search for "WI Legacys" group on Facebook!

Although folks still post here occasionally, the Facebook page is more active and has lots of great info on just about anything Legacy, LGT or Legacy Outback related.

Madison Meet Info.

This is always a great meet.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/madison-wi-subaru-meet-6-10-12-184170.html

There sure is alot of states in this group (North Central) I thought I'd try to start up a Wisconsin Legacy Owners Club (WISLOC) in hopes of startin some meets.

So If you're from WI and/or live in WI speak up. If I'm the only one i'll bite e and read threads that don't really apply to me. :rolleyes:

I live north of Milwaukee (Near Mequon) and own a '06 2.5i. I'm lovin it in the snow!

Edited by zzztech13
because I can

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Noob here? Indeed.

Noob to regional car clubs? not so much.

God forbid I try to get something together for us Wisconsin folk.

I love Chicago and all, just don't wanna drive 2 hrs to go to a meet that's all.

Thanks for wishing me good luck, even if you were being sarastic.

I come up to WI 4-5 times a year to go camping maybe we can do a meet then?

sounds good. Throw out some dates (or PM) and if we can get a few more people then maybe we'll plan something.

All FIBers are welcome of course.

Last nght on the way home from the Subie dealership in Mequon I was riding next to a white 05+ 2.5i on 43 North. He/She took the HWY C exit towards Cedarburg. It had tinted windows.

Is that anyone on here?

We should all plan something in mid-late January. A meet-n-greet or whatever.

Ideas? Thoughts?

Last nght on the way home from the Subie dealership in Mequon I was riding next to a white 05+ 2.5i on 43 North. He/She took the HWY C exit towards Cedarburg. It had tinted windows.

Is that anyone on here?

We should all plan something in mid-late January. A meet-n-greet or whatever.

Ideas? Thoughts?

my Mom swears by Sommers in Mequon, takes her outback there religiously. I can't stand them or their sales people. Don't know who that was, never seen the car and I'm in Mequon a lot.

wait, do you have a silver 2.5i with tint?

Nope mine is Blue (Atlantic Blue Pearl) 2.5i with Carolina Panthers Liscence plate holder and Panthers stickers on the side rear quarter glass.

Soon I'll have a GT spoiler (paint matched) installed.

I just had boths diffs re-lubed @ Sommers, I agree, sales team has a bad attitude. Where do you get your Subie worked on? I actually work in Mequon so I might see ya sometime.

Nope mine is Blue (Atlantic Blue Pearl) 2.5i with Carolina Panthers Liscence plate holder and Panthers stickers on the side rear quarter glass.

Soon I'll have a GT spoiler (paint matched) installed.

I just had boths diffs re-lubed @ Sommers, I agree, sales team has a bad attitude. Where do you get your Subie worked on? I actually work in Mequon so I might see ya sometime.

For routine maintenance stuff I take it to Don Jacobs Milwaukee - where I purchased the car. I have free oil changes for as long as I own the car and they've yet to disappoint with any service related thing I've gone in for. The rest of it I've tried doing on my own - like my rear sway/end link install in my driveway. I'll keep an eye out for you and honk if I do.

For routine maintenance stuff I take it to Don Jacobs Milwaukee - where I purchased the car. I have free oil changes for as long as I own the car and they've yet to disappoint with any service related thing I've gone in for. The rest of it I've tried doing on my own - like my rear sway/end link install in my driveway. I'll keep an eye out for you and honk if I do.

Wow I wish i could of got a free oil change deal for life with buying the car, but atleast i can put synthetic oil in mine i guess, and also use a bigger filter.

Wow I wish i could of got a free oil change deal for life with buying the car, but atleast i can put synthetic oil in mine i guess, and also use a bigger filter.

That's the one reason I don't put synthetic in....I'll take the free stuff ;) It was also very nice going from expensive Volvo dealer oil changes to free Subaru dealer changes.

I live in Wisconsin.... Don't remember why, but I do... :spin:

I just meet up with the Nasioc guys on a semi irregular schedule... :lol:

FYI, I have been changing my own oil since I have owned this car. I just finished replacing the rotors last weekend. :cool:

Welcome to the club man. Although you have been on here much longer than me. Heh, I moved here from N.C. in 2001 and LOVE it here! The weather is great!

I really hope to start organizing some meets. and like a good fiber supplement I hope to make the meets more regular.