LegacyGT.com

XM or Sirius?

mmm def

XM Radio or Sirius?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. XM Radio or Sirius?

• XM
    • Sirius

XM = Clear Channel = The Devil. Don't pay for a company whose policy is to buy out all local radio stations and replace them with whatever crap they want. They've done it all across the country. Clear Channel is the Microsoft of the airwaves! Buy Sirius!

I've spent a good deal of time listening to both and for my taste Sirius is the way to go... my taste = mostly alternative, some medium and hard rock depending on what sort of driving inspiration I need... I don't really listen to rap, but my friends who do prefer XM.

I have my XM guide in front of me and I see that XM also carries ACC and PAC 10 basketball (in addition to football), has three other stations devoted to college footabll and basketball (non-ACC/PAC 10 I assume), and has a station devoted to NASCAR racing and another devoted to NASCAR in race driver audio

05 SWP Legacy GT Limited (aka "Pearl")- 5MT AP - Stage 2 Protuned (238/284) - wife driven

07 BMW 335xi

• 8 months later...
XM = Clear Channel = The Devil. Don't pay for a company whose policy is to buy out all local radio stations and replace them with whatever crap they want. They've done it all across the country.

Clear Channel is the Microsoft of the airwaves! Buy Sirius!

I don't know if Clear Channel is the "devil" but I agree.

I very much dislike Clear Channel and their business practices as well.

And, like you, for that reason would NOT get XM.

I've listened to both extensively and even without taking the

Clear Channel/XM partnership into consideration, Sirius would still of

been my choice because I found it better.

Archived