LegacyGT.com

Who needs installs done?

whitetiger

For those who dont know, I used to be a mechanic who worked at a subaru dealership. If any fellow lgt'ers in and around bergen county, NJ need stuff installed, Id be happy to help out for less then any shop could offer. I have all my tools/air tools at home and can do most stuff in the driveway. I do bolt-ons and basic interior work, no fabrication. Stuff like exhaust, coilovers, swaybars and tower bars, brakes, radio removal, ect... that can be done duing the day. So if you are interested, let me know and ill tell you what i can do for you and what i cant. :)

edit: I prefer not to do full audio system installs. they take along time and i have to rip every panel out the car to run all the wires the right way. You are better off going to a shop for this. I will do single component installs though.

Im gonna try to do two people a day depending on the type of mods im doing. Pm me with any questions or to schedual apointments and ask for pricing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special services I can do for you.

Suspension stuff!!

For people who want somthing different than Used spec B/JDM bilstein struts, Crucial/Tirerack.com is selling Koni struts for out cars. The fronts are just inserts that require modifying the the stock front struts to put them in. I am capable of doing this service. If anyone is interested, PM me. IMO the koni struts are alot better than the biltseins since they are designed for use with aftermarket springs. Technically the bilsteins are not designed for that purpose.

I can also do LCA bushings for people. I have an extra set of LCAs which i will swap out with the ones in your car. All you have to do is give me the bushings iin advance of the install day so i can press them in and have them ready.

6/22-fatbastard-UP/DP

6/29-LazyDog-UP/DP/STS/HIDS

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
will def keep you in mind my man. there are some things I can do & alot more I'm reluctant to do myself. I'm real close to bergen too
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Man I wish you were in Boston area!!!

heheheheheeheh

Good luck finding customers down there.. I am sure you will have tons of guys looking to install exhausts, up/dp etc etc...

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

so whens the official date on this? im only a young 19 year old college student, so i cant buy you guys beer ;)! Ill certainly get some burgers and soda if wanted though.
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

Archived