LegacyGT.com

huge ct car show in april heads up

ct03si

i am a member of the uconn (university of connecticut) car club and we are having our annual car show in storrs ct. on april 9th it is going to be huge. lots of high end cars, vendors, and sponsors. last year there were over 400 cars and it was great. this year they started prepping a month earlier than last year and we are thinking that there will be over 500 cars.

i am personally trying to get a large legacy gt turn out because for some reason there are no gt's in that area that i have seen so it would be cool if we had a bunch there

btw there is always a huge subaru turnout there although mostly wrx's and sti's it is still very impressive hope to see you there

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want you guys to know that this show isn't as much a show as a huge car meet. We aren't expecting everyone to roll in with jaw dropping show stoppers. We don't care if your car is stock. Most of our club is driving very lightly modified cars. The show is about talking to people, checking out cool cars and having a good time.

Less than 3 weeks, hope to see you there.

• 2 weeks later...

alright here is the deal we are comming down to the wire on this one and i would love to have a decent number of lgt show up being that they are still very new and not many people know about them

i already have on the line up

1) my 05' silver lgt 5mt

2)my roommate's 06' white lgt 5EAT

3)my subaru dealership's silver spec-b

so as you can see i don't have very many yet but i would love to change that, so i am trying for 10 cars. i think that is a resonable number to get in 4 days, so if you are in for sure tell me so i can start the list.

than we can find a place near campus and all roll up together

even though i will be there at 6:30 ill meet up somewhere

alright here is the deal we are comming down to the wire on this one and i would love to have a decent number of lgt show up being that they are still very new and not many people know about them

i already have on the line up

1) my 05' silver lgt 5mt

2)my roommate's 06' white lgt 5EAT

3)my subaru dealership's silver spec-b

so as you can see i don't have very many yet but i would love to change that, so i am trying for 10 cars. i think that is a resonable number to get in 4 days, so if you are in for sure tell me so i can start the list.

than we can find a place near campus and all roll up together

even though i will be there at 6:30 ill meet up somewhere

i will pm you saturday if i have my car back, by the way 6:30 am or pm. door open at 10 am and trophies at 3, little confused on your time of arrival

Archived