LegacyGT.com

Legacy Lips and Trunk Spoliers - D2 Orders Being Cleared Up

Hey guys,

So here's a thread that's a clean slate to getting the D2 orders cleared up. Any questions, concerns or inquires can be done here.

I'm not avertising anything for selling.. YET.. But I will setup a vendors status when that time comes.

For now, this thread is for the D2 orders.. SO I'm not advertising or selling anything new.. just taking care of LGT.com members and their current orders.

Thanks,

Vince

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what do you offer for 09s? any pics

What we do have plans on making are:

Lips - Available in FRP and Carbon

05-07 USDM Legacy Front Bumper Spoiler Lip (same as D2 had produced)

08-09 Lip (need to find a lip to make a mould from!!) HELP

Badgeless Grilles - Available in FRP and Carbon

05-07

08-09

Spoilers

05-09 Legacy Rear Spoiler Lip

Hoods

05-07

08-09

Trunks

05-07

08-09

Eyelids

05-07

08-09

I do see some of the prices on here for some things.. and IMO they are over priced. I manufacture everyday and use only the top quality products if you read on my homepage at www.vkinnovations.ca and I will be able to sell for less money for sure. Especially smaller items like the trunk lip spoilers and eyelids. But again... that's later on this month when I register as a vendor :) I'm sure throwing around ideas aren't going to cause conflict though.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2603242#post2603242

Here's that new thread to post in :)

Do you have pics of what you're talkinga bout tingtang? Post it in the new thread please.

this is the one that comes stock...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/gan_ni_niah/rearwindowspoiler.jpg

there has also been companies making something like this....

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/gan_ni_niah/windowspoiler.jpg

Hoods

I'm not to certain of the fitment versus the years for the Legacys.. if someone wants to chime in and help me out on that part please.

Trunks

I'm not to certain of the fitment versus the years for the Legacys.. if someone wants to chime in and help me out on that part please.

Eyelids

05'-07' body styles are the same. 08'-09' are the same as well.

Do companies already make a lip for the 08+ Legacys?

For the roof wing I'm sure I can do the low profile version no problem.. just need one to use to make a mould :) Anyone know of any places to borrow or buy?

What's the fitment range for the low profile roof spoiler?

The roof spoiler will fit 05-09. K2Gear in Japan makes the roof spoiler that most of us like. Make it, and they will come...

Awesome! I've been waiting for my lip since May. :spin:

Are the new lips going to be pre-painted as well? I hope the paint quality and packaging will be better than the original. Have you thought about making the JDM style grills? The demand seems pretty high and no one has stepped up yet in the GB thread. :)

lip spoiler, window spoiler, jdm style grill :)

x3!!!

Hey guys,

So here's a thread that's a clean slate to getting the D2 orders cleared up. Any questions, concerns or inquires can be done here.

I'm not avertising anything for selling.. YET.. But I will setup a vendors status when that time comes.

For now, this thread is for the D2 orders.. SO I'm not advertising or selling anything new.. just taking care of LGT.com members and their current orders.

Thanks,

Vince

Are you located in Canada, like D2 was? If soo I'd interested in a front lip and JDM grill!

And welcome!!

JP

Archived