LegacyGT.com

New England Dragway Meet in Oct.

NHLEG

New England Dragway, http://www.newenglanddragway.com, up here in Epping, NH has open track nights almost every Wed and Fri night. I think it's time we get some of our modded LGT's up there and put down a bunch of sub 14 second, 100+ mph runs! The last time there was a Subaru event there, we had about 5 LGT's (and one "whale" outback - I didn't forget you doogdog), but nothing more than a Stage 1 Cobb reflash.

I'm thinking a cool early to mid October evening would work great for our turbo engines (plus it gives me time to get my Protune done :D ).

Friday's in Oct are 7, 14, 21, and 28. I'm thinking 14th. Any thoughts?

EDIT: It seems like Friday, Oct. 21 works best for most here.

SEE POST 29

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
New England Dragway, http://www.newenglanddragway.com, up here in Epping, NH has open track nights almost every Wed and Fri night. I think it's time we get some of our modded LGT's up there and put down a bunch of sub 14 second, 100+ mph runs! The last time there was a Subaru event there, we had about 5 LGT's (and one "whale" outback - I didn't forget you doogdog), but nothing more than a Stage 1 Cobb reflash.

I'm thinking a cool early to mid October evening would work great for our turbo engines (plus it gives me time to get my Protune done :D ).

Friday's in Oct are 7, 14, 21, and 28. I'm thinking 14th. Any thoughts?

So what did you do for times?

Was there any Autos there?

What do you think an auto with the Accessport would do?

Stage 1 my best run was 13.95 @ 99.58 (5MT base wagon). Firedawgs has an auto and was also Cobb Stage 1 w/ headers and (I think) an UP. He never broke 14, but he did hit 100 (I never did).

Hope a Protune will get me to low to mid 13's and well into the low 100's.

smkscrn - how long have you had you car? Haven't seen you around town yet.

Purchased from AMD on June 30th, 05. I work in Lynnfield, Mass so I am typically driving down 95south everyday. My girl lives in Milford, NH so occassionally Ill head up 101w and if I go up to the whites, ill be up that way as well.

I live on corner of hampton rd/guinea rd.

Joe

Exeter Farms? I live by Riverwoods. If you want a ride in a Stage 2, let me know. DISCLAIMER: However, be warned, if you do, be ready to fork out over a grand for the mods because you'll want to do it too ;) .

Yep, thats where im at...

Sounds like it rips....wish I could spend the $$. Let's set something up soon. Got a real busy weekend coming up, huge lobster bake over at my place for sisters wedding......im sure youll see all of the cars!

Joe

Ok, now that interest has been generated, which date works for best for people. Firedawgs wants to do the Dyno day at TDC in Oct as well, so I'm thinking after the Dyno day as I'm sure people will want to try out their newly Protuned cars at the track. I'm still thinking the 14th.

Ok, now that interest has been generated, which date works for best for people. Firedawgs wants to do the Dyno day at TDC in Oct as well, so I'm thinking after the Dyno day as I'm sure people will want to try out their newly Protuned cars at the track. I'm still thinking the 14th.

I was thinking of going to the track after the dyno day, but did know if any wanted to follow? That is the same day as import wars; which you will see some awesome import rides. You can still go just to run though without enetering into a class.

If we can run the same night as the import wars, then it is definately an option. My only concern is that it will be VERY busy and waits could be long and heatsoak a problem. It was awesome this spring at the Exeter Subaru customer appreciation day...no waiting at all on some runs!

wrx2balckGT - Was it busy last year and were there long waits to take runs? Now, if it wasn't too busy and the wait was only several cars per run, I'm in. I would LOVE to whip the buts of riced-out Civics in my people/kid/grocery/boat haulin' wagon ;) .

Yeah Import wars is VERY busy plus its grouped by class etc so You'll probably do a run or two, then be done until they call your class again, then once your called you will sit in the staging lans for a little while then run. You will be much better off just going to a regular street night. Unlimited runs, the trick is get there at 5 when gates open. If you do this you will literally just do laps of the track until it gets busy

Ok, then that really isn't an option for me. I also believe a regular street night would probably be better for more runs. I could get there right @ 5 as I'm only 12 min away.

So, again, I vote for Friday, Oct. 14.

Archived