» Online Users: 471
|151 members and 320 guests
| 1SIKLGT, 510Finn, 700watts, Aeterna, aqualineta, Arielgt93, aziankingz, B-BGTLimited, babiker712, beanmachine, bill.in.mtl, BingFoz, Blaaaaake, BlueChem, Blumpkin, boattlebot, BoostedSubie, boxman, Bpalumbo159, Brett1974, bucko3the7man, Captain Dan, captainobvious, caraudionut, ChruiSSer, Cincy05LGT, cmpequeno, colinfecteau, cr8tivecook, CrazyGadget, CT2015Legacy, dEaGz13, DeltaNu1142, discojon, Dispatch20, DJMajickMan, DONDOLO, doobaruGT, efren5483, elchrispy, Energyblue98, ESP Dyno, fd007, fly_navy, frank_ster, FredBeansParts, GreenDevil, Grunge, GTWILLY, guzzimutt, HammerLGT, HFT_Eliot, HipsterDoofus, iampetro, Ildiddy, IMPORTIMAGE, Impulse, JAMdrive, jasejase, jersey LGT, jmdaguilar, johnegg, johnny 5, jomo1989, JonLGT, jpotts, jsmith40a, Just Another Legacy, just_phil, jwt0480, KCwagon, kevjam79, KidQuick91, kjames, Lawson, legacy360, LegacyGt207, LegacyMike98, leggyman17, lionesky, lov2fly, Lucid, ManiPaul, MattCPa, Mtn_drewski, nadracer, nastygear7, Nick6545, Nojokeve, Noodle, Nordica, northOBXT, outback'n, peacedaddy101, Perscitus, psy, RailKill, RCJ3ZJ, rcruz17, Redgossamer, RHD, rkrenicki, RM_2, Rowlette, rpmk104, rs25eli, Ryan315, ryp11, s2baru, SARCruiser, SCCA GT, SCHEND0, ScoobyTR, seangee, SGVLeggy23, shortfusemonkey, shribob, Silinc3r, snowvak, sonniwrx, sorayama_65, soulbazz, srehn, SSIKness666, starionesir, stevenc1703, StickyBL6, subiesoon, subie_dude05, Subyski, Tehnation, TeriyakiBBS, The_Josh, timbo7, timskyline86, Tucker2012, UI Vandal, uncle, valyok, veris, voteforpedro, waltm, White-Sheep, Whitesnake, wicknetzel, wrc10, wurkenman, zjohn, ZMedicZ
|Most users ever online was 2,280, 01-23-2013 at 05:26 PM.
Welcome to the LegacyGT.com
forums! We look forward to your participation in our online communities to talk about anything and everything related to our common interest in all things Subaru, and other cars too if you must
These Forums are governed by the following set of standards that will apply to all community members and their posts. The Admins and Moderators reserve the right to remove any material from the public forums that does not (in our judgment) comply with these standards and Admins can revoke posting privileges at our discretion and without warning or explanation. All Admin decisions are considered final. Most of this is common sense, but now you can't say you didn't know what is acceptable and what is not.
1) Be respectful and civil to other members (this includes Admins, Mods, and Vendors), even if you disagree with them.
2) Any unacceptable content (threads, posts, member names, avatars or subject lines containing profanity, sexually graphic, or offensive language, etc) can be edited, closed, or deleted.
3) We do not allow harassing, threatening, racist, abusive, hateful, violent, demeaning or obscene language or behavior. This includes such behavior as 'thread jacking', 'griefing', 'bullying', or 'toolish' towards other members and staff.
4) Do not flood or spam, post chain letters, pyramid schemes, junk mail, or URLs for outside sites that violate any of these guidelines.
5) No commercial solicitation or advertising will be allowed, unless you have 'Vendor
' status. If you are interested in Vendor status, please visit our Services Page
for subscription options.
6) This is a public discussion forum. Do not post personal or any other information that you do not want made public.
7) Please keep in mind that other members may claim expertise or status (legal, medical, etc) that they do not, in fact, possess, and use discretion in following their advice.
8) If you come across a post that you feel is inappropriate, please use the "Report" function and notify us.
Things to remember about posting:
1. Check the 'Stickies' in each forum before posting - chances are, your question has already been answered and you won't have to wait for someone to reply with the information you seek.
2. Check out the forums and descriptions - the info you seek is probably already in one and doing this will help you find it.
3. Whenever possible, post a reply to an existing thread vs. starting a new one...it helps keep things organized
4. Before starting a 'new thread', ask yourself:
....a) "Will this contribute to the group?"
....b) "Did I search for my answer before posting?"
5. Please stay on topic with your posts. If you want to say something that is not relevant to the post you are reading, this is a good reason to start a new thread. Mods are instructed to monitor for off-topic (OT) posts and get them back on track. Doing this shows respect for the members who posted the original thread - no hijacks please.
6. Have an opinion or got something to say?
....a) Back them up with reasons and facts where appropriate - this will keep the 'flaming' to a minimum
....b) Please be respectful of other members when doing so - a variety of opinions is what makes the world go 'round.
Those in violation of the rules will be subject to the following steps levied by the Admins (or Mods as appropriate):
3) Temporary Banning
4) Permanent Banning
And the Most Important Item of All?
- This site is only as good as the content, experience and information you, the members contribute. By understanding and practicing the info listed above, this will continue to be a great place to learn, share and spend some time online.
Please feel free to PM an Admin or Moderator if you have questions - thanks for reading down this far!