LegacyGT.com

FS, CO : BC Racing BR Series coilovers : xO2 mufflers

han

ALL SOLD!

Due to unfortunate recent events, I kind of need a bit of cash. Hoping to sell my BC Racing coilovers and my x02 mufflers. And hoping to keep it local...

I got the coilovers from http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61787

I really love it, great handling.

Would like to try and get $700 for it. And if you want, I can install it for you no charge. Takes about 3 hours, including alignment, if everythings goes smoothly... And if I am Installing it, i'd like to take your stock front struts if that is okay.

The coilovers are still on the car, used for about 6,000 miles and 5 months. Never got to go to a track with it.

SOLD : xo2 MUFFLERS only. $75. Used for about 15,000 miles? one of the hangers got a little crack on it. I bottomed out on the left side tail-pipe so there is a little dent on the bottom of it i think. Not too bad I think though.

I really love the sound, but didn't want to get noisy to the neighbors and wanted to go wide-open-throttle all the time. These are already off the car.

I can install these for you too if you wish.

Please call me 303.520.1271

• 3 weeks later...
Han- Sorry to hear about your situation- but I could possible take the CO's off your hands. My struts have 60k on them though, would that work okay with you? I have been running on Ion springs for about 40k miles (which would be why i am interested in your CO's) hehe

Archived