LegacyGT.com

Quick favor: Size of Rota center caps?

Zed 2.0

I'm going to order some decals for the center caps on my new wheels, and would like them to arrive about the same time the wheels do. The center caps are the "Daytona," the standard caps for the Rota Torque. The site I'm getting the decals from requires a measurement for the center cap (in inches). Does anybody know what size they are?

Thanks a lot.

• 3 weeks later...
Ok, so for anybody else's reference, 2.5" is not the proper size for a Rota center cap decal. At 2.5", there is a gap on all sides of the decal. My mistake for thinking somebody on the internet would know that they're talking about.

dude don't call the guy out man. he was trying to help. Thanks for letting us know that it is in fact larger than 2.5" but don't rail the guy for trying to help.

Helpful doesn't matter when you're handing out the wrong advice.

2 1/2 inches is not 2.5" dude. There are 12" in a foot so 2 and 1/2 = 2.6". Can't get mad at him.

Awesome. Just awesome. I hope you aren't in engineering. :lol:

pics?

I'll take some close-up pics if/when I order the correct size. The matte black vinyl looks great with my flat black rims, but the fact that there's a 1/10" gap on all sides of the decal looks terrible.

2 1/2 inches is not 2.5" dude. There are 12" in a foot so 2 and 1/2 = 2.6". Can't get mad at him.

:lol::lol::lol::spin:

let me try to help you out here.

2 1/2 feet is not 2.5" dude. There are 12" in a foot so 2 and 1/2 feet = 2'-6". Can't get mad at him.

or

2 1/2 inches is not 2'-5" dude. There are 12" in a foot so 2 and 1/2 feet = 30". Can't get mad at him.

or

2 1/2 inches is not 2'-5" or 2'-6" dude. There are 12" in a foot so if your center cap is over 2 feet in diameter, I think you have bigger things to be mad at.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived