LegacyGT.com

FS, Austin: Highline 2-DIN HVAC Conversion, never used (Local pickup only for now)

Meltdown07

I have to part with my recently purchased 2-DIN HVAC conversion made by the wonderful folks over at Highline. Mine is a 2-DIN conversion with the black paint. Needless to say it looks awesome (see last picture in the below link). The unit has been tested, but has never been installed. All mounting hardware provided by Highline is included as well.

I paid $850 for the mod

+ $75 for a used core

+ $20 shipping, handling, and insurance to Highline = $945

I'll part with it for $850, cash only, price is firm, and this is available immediately. Shifter bezel is not included. I'm happy to meet someone locally to make the exchange. This is reserved for local buyers only for now.

If you aren't feeling technically inclined, I'll install it in your car for $1000.

To see pictures of a black 2 Din conversion unit, look here:

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1590773&postcount=269

The reason I am parting with this is because the girlfriend won the battle to get new furniture and a puppy to go along with our new kick ass apartment, instead of 2-din navigation/stereo awesomeness.

Go Cardinals!

it would look weird without the shifter bezel, do you know the exact color? if so I'm so in. I work a Circuit City Firedog Car Installs, so I am somewhat technically inclined.

If you send a PM to Rich- HighlineCA, you can work out with him painting the shifter bezel to be an exact match to the same black used on my 2-din piece. I believe that service is $50. I had planned to send him my shifter bezel, but since I am no longer doing the mod, I'll keep it silver. Rich is aware of my situation, so if you tell him you're looking at my 2-din unit, he should know what you need.

If you are familiar with car installs this shouldnt be too bad. It appears to be more time consuming than anything.

Let me know if you're interested. I work near the arboretum, and live near 360 & 2222. I'm free to meet anytime this week, just preferrably not tomorrow night.

Go Cardinals!

your whipped!

how about you just give it to me insted of selling it. use it as a tax write off

HAH! Yeah nice try buddy. I already filed my taxes :)

I got the good end of the deal. I somehow tricked my girlfriend into being with me. :iam:

She's getting her PhD which is going to help me realize my dream of being a stay at home dad one day.

Go Cardinals!

I work a Circuit City Firedog Car Installs, so I am somewhat technically inclined.
:lol:

...sorry, I had to do that. Real installer here. But if I'm being honest I started at Circuit City in '01 and I'm sure you'll go on to bigger and better things. ;)

:lol:

...sorry, I had to do that. Real installer here. But if I'm being honest I started at Circuit City in '01 and I'm sure you'll go on to bigger and better things. ;)

Me too. I've worked at Best Buy AND Circuit City.

Go Cardinals!

Don't worry its my weekneder job, I kinda still use it for the discounts. Car Audio Discounts only now. Any other area we basically have to look at the following weeks ad for our discounts.

I'm a networking Tech support guy.

Working at circuit City Car installs is like being in Gynecology. The young doctor hopes to have a lot of hot young patients, however all you ever get are the unbarebly old and broken ones. Or the Bitchy.

Don't worry its my weekneder job, I kinda still use it for the discounts. Car Audio Discounts only now. Any other area we basically have to look at the following weeks ad for our discounts.

I'm a networking Tech support guy.

Working at circuit City Car installs is like being in Gynecology. The young doctor hopes to have a lot of hot young patients, however all you ever get are the unbarebly old and broken ones. Or the Bitchy.

LMAO

Go Cardinals!

Archived