LegacyGT.com

Free K&N airfilter LGT

MaStaMooN

Found my K&N I had on the car for about 10k miles in the garage today.. If anybody local wants it, come n get it.. . not shiipping and its Free.

Im in Brick, NJ... PM or Post here and ill hold it for you... either come here to get it or at my work in Wall/Neptune, NJ.

Later,

Jon

i never would have thought giving away stuff would be so complicated! lol

I know, right?! haha

You're closer man- I wouldn't be able to come down and get it until monday I think. Have at it =)

How much gas and time are you going to spend for a used 40 dollar air filter. I mean, more power to ya and doesn't matter to me but thats like, what, a 2hr drive at least? Bout half a tank of gas? To me, Princeton would be too far away for me to drive to.. and thats in jersey.. haha

But yea, looks like who ever shows up first gets it. I have it boxed up in my car, so its ready to go.

I can do weeknights or a weekend. I'll have to see if the girlfriend is up for a ride to the shore area on the weekend though. Or I could drop by after work on a weeknight and get to the Brick area at about 7-8pm.

But I am in no rush for a filter right now seeing as the car is in the garage waiting for the touchup paint to dry so I can get a clear bra on it.

So Bear, you're more than welcome to grab it. But it would be nice to see what a Stage2+ LGT feels like. I can't wait for the Cobb AP for 07+.

• 2 weeks later...
Found my K&N I had on the car for about 10k miles in the garage today.. If anybody local wants it, come n get it.. . not shiipping and its Free.

Im in Brick, NJ... PM or Post here and ill hold it for you... either come here to get it or at my work in Wall/Neptune, NJ.

Later,

Jon

Just curious, is there a reason people are not using them anymore? I was considering getting a panel filter and have seen a few threads where people are giving them away. Do they even make a difference in engine noise? I know a cai would, but figured the panel filter would not make a difference noise-wise. Any thoughts? THanks

Archived