LegacyGT.com

random guy filming my car WTF!?

Guest subiecity

Guest subiecity
hmm tonight i spotted an old silver toyota corolla, following around mt kisco filming me, it was for a good almost 5-8 minuts or so, and he made it completely obvios that he was folling me on every road, then when i doubled back on the same roads, he continued to follow....WTF why was he following me filming me, when we finally came to a stop light i opened my door and got out to go see why the **** is he filming me, i guess he got scared and he went aorund me and my car and went right thru the red light, WTF?! but im pretty sure he got a few shots of me taking off on him while still in 1st gear earlier in the "chase" any suggestions why, im guessing he likes my car i really dont kno, sketchy as hell tho

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weird - somebody hire a crappy PI to follow you around maybe?
[CENTER][URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18504"]Subaru Plug & Play Aux-in Mod[/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://www.jazzyengineering.com"]www.jazzyengineering.com[/URL][/CENTER]

Guest subiecity
possibility, i do hit triple digits occasionally in the same area every weekend or so with a few other cars as well, as of right now it could be a possibilty im not the average honor student when it comes to following the laws ...im ona closed course and or track of course

Guest subiecity

maybe he was making a documentary about how pointless it is to make a 2.5i faster vs. just manning up and buying the turbo 2.5GT
:icon_tong

its not pointless a hobby is a hobby, u should tell that to all the guys who drive hondas and acuras, for me i dont care

Guest subiecity
i kno and i understand what i got myself into and for me it does not matter what kinda car or what kinda motor its my hobby none the less, as of right now i enjoy beeing NA and its not a big deal, if i was on the track every weekend then yea i would be better off with a turbo but im mostly in towns so i dont care, and im still wondering why someone would follow me and film the back of my car, my rear end is pretty nice tho

Guest subiecity
shit maybe hes making a compilation of guys oh great, looks like im gnna have to leave a shovel in between the seats now for prtection, bat is too conspicius and plus shovel has a longer reach so i dont have to come close to him to hit him

Guest subiecity

maybe he liked your shirt

yea and maybe he had xray vision, my car has tints all around, especially at night he cant see my shirt

i kno and i understand what i got myself into and for me it does not matter what kinda car or what kinda motor its my hobby none the less, as of right now i enjoy beeing NA and its not a big deal, if i was on the track every weekend then yea i would be better off with a turbo but im mostly in towns so i dont care, and im still wondering why someone would follow me and film the back of my car, my rear end is pretty nice tho

run-on sentence FTMFL

shit maybe hes making a compilation of guys oh great, looks like im gnna have to leave a shovel in between the seats now for prtection, bat is too conspicius and plus shovel has a longer reach so i dont have to come close to him to hit him

watch out if next time you plan on hitting his car while both of yours cars are moving

First AIM and SWING it good!

don't be like my friend, swing a bat at someone headlight then bounced right back to hit his own car's driverside door :lol: :lol: :lol:

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

maybe he was making a documentary about how pointless it is to make a 2.5i faster vs. just manning up and buying the turbo 2.5GT :icon_tong

:lol: :lol: what a dick!!

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived