LegacyGT.com

Installations!

dplacen

Whitetiger and me used to work together. Now I moved down the shore and I'm willing to help you guys out by doing 30ks, 60ks, 90ks, ects services and all other upgrades.

I'm also working with Kiwi Ian who is also a Subaru tech and he has a lift. So now we can take on bigger jobs. Dealership quality at a lower price. Anything you guys want done we can do it! PM me if your interested.

If anyone needs LCA bushings done, I can do them with out having you guys buy new control arms. My friend has a press in his garage. ;)

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice, im originally from Neptune.. but live in Brick now. Where abouts in Neptune are you? I lived in Shark River Hills for the first 15 years of my life.

No mods in my near future.. but gonna have to keep this thread handy just in case.

I'm near shop rite on 66!:icon_bigg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'll be ready for a 30k checkup in about.. 10k miles. Lets see, 10k miles should take me.. just into late spring/early summer. I'll probably hit one of you up for that though when it comes up.

Let me know when your ready! :icon_bigg

I might need some work done, though I think whitetiger might be closer to me. I'm in North Brunswick, Middlesex county.

It's up to you if he is closer than let him do it. No problem if needed I'm around. :icon_wink

Where are you located. If you're closer than whitetiger I'll definitely ask you to help me :)

I'm going to need a 30k service and probably an UP/DP install soon after in about a month or so??

I live in Neptune! South Jersey :icon_wink

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived