LegacyGT.com

JDM ACC w/double din for dual ACC LGT!!!

If SOA offered it as LHD accessory, what's the max price you would be willing to pay?  

318 members have voted

1. 1. If SOA offered it as LHD accessory, what's the max price you would be willing to pay?

• $400 (I really hate stocker, I'll pay dearly to ditch it)
    • $300 (I hate stocker, I'll pay well to eliminate it)
    • $200 (I don't like stocker, but I am not paying more than $100 per stupid ACC knob!)
    • $100 (I am on a budget, dang!)
    • Don't care, I'd go with cleansweep anyway.
    • No thanks, stock stereo is fine.

All those who want to ditch their stock headunit and replace with an aftermarket stereo drool!!! Rev. D JDM Legacy has dual zone ACC, and here is how the double DIN kit with ACC controls looks like. Don't know if it works with our cars, but chances are it does.

stereo1.jpg.507e1d9d890ea515612012d7eb085d1d.jpg

stereo2.jpg.8763dbbbc4729845f9cc85a3b8788a2f.jpg

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part # is H6217AG911. I smell someone doing a group buy via japanparts.com :lol:

EDIT: the control unit is separate, nevertheless installing the cluster from a Canadian car changes the display on the radio/hvac to Celsius.

Where did you find this? P/N?

Is that just the HVAC buttons and knobs or are the electronic controls really that thin?

Just knobs, buttons, and a display. The control unit is a separate module.

ignore him, he'll go away.

MAybe the 08 will have this, so when I buy one, I can put in a pioneer AVIC system with built in sirius instead of the shitty NAV that SOA offers.

Why wait for 08, install the Pioneer in your car now.

Because I am going to want to trade this in and get good value for it. In addition, I dont want the whole have a dead radio in my dash and have the new one as well.

Fair enough. When I trade mine in, the nav will come right out, stock cubby goes back in, and the the factory radio never stopped working (just disconnected from the speakers).

TDC will be in japan from Dec 28 -feb 6

we will be shipping back ALOT of stuff

luckily our JDM representative knows the CEo of FHI

:-p

wow. that'll be a nice trip. 6 weeks in japan. i'm envious. Wait till all the posts from people about not getting maps quick enough:lol: .

Remember head units and facias for LHD legacies don't fit RHDs.

While I beleive everyone would agree with you that the cubby/vent area is specific to LHD and RHD cars, depite the fact that someone has successfully fitted the AVO double din unit into a LHD car with minor gaps, the center stack below does *appear* to be symmetrical.

Archived