LegacyGT.com

I Got Car Jacked!!! (not a joke)

panamajack

Robbed at gunpoint. My car is gone, but I live to get my vengence. 4 Mexicans in Azuza on GMR. Can't belive I let this happen. I gots to be more careful. Here is what I had in the car so you guys can be on the lookout for me.

Megan Racing coilovers

Carbon Fiber Dash kit

ARC carbon fiber hood scoop garnish (RARE)

cusco strut tower bar

perin front and rear sway bars

black JDM aero splash gaurds

beat to shit WORK Emotion Gunmetal 18x7.5

Sony Erikson w800i cell phone with crack in screen in lower left corner (plastic hard case)

Hardback Copy of "The Book of the Dead" by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child

I am happy to be alive, but I hate punks like this. You dont take a mans ride like that.

This happened in the 626 area so Hanger I am putting you in charge of surveliance. Dont let me down.

oh yeah

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:mad:

That is complete BS! Everyone keep their eyes peeled for this thing.

I assume the police are already on this... right?

I can't stand people who don't respect others or the property of others.

I would have shot them.

sorry to hear about your car bud...

unfortunately

this is what it looks like by now...

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f43/Bu11dogg2/aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

You should know better not to go canyon driving alone. When did this happened? Post the plate number so we here in SoCal can keep an eye out specially Hanger, he has the most sightings.

Time to get a wagon. :D

No gun. I will have one soon though. Yeah I hope they did that to my car. I dont want it back. It's been violated by those assholes. I hope I dont see them rollin in my car. I will beat them real bad. Thats not an empty threat either. I have connections in Panama and things can be aranged. Lets just say my car wont be the only thing missing.

Holy S--t!

I can't believe that happened, PanamaJack! You hear about stuff like this in the news but never do you think it'd happen to someone that you know!

Do the cars in your area usually get stripped and chopped up for parts, or do the guys usually joy-ride them or use them to commit other crimes and then ditch the car afterward?

Sorry to ask those questions and make you potentially feel worse... but car-jacking is not an issue up here in sleepy Vancouver.

(We seem to like straight-up home invasions for some reason.)

dude! just think.....'07 Spec B with 6sp. :icon_tong

Seriously though....no car is worth your health or life. I know you are jacked up on adrenaline, but be thankful nobody got hurt. I once bumrushed a car-full of non-native-speakers at a stoplight after they had been harassing me and others on the road. Adrenaline will get you in trouble if you let it.

Oh Sh!t Bayano! I kept on reading this thread looking for the "HAHAHA, got you all... it's just a joke!", but it obviously isn't. Hits pretty close to home when it happens to someone you know. I'm glad you are ok, and hopefully the b!tches that did this are brought to justice one way or another.

WTF???!! holy shite!!!...so sorry to hear panamajack...and ya...it's so awkward to have something like this hit close to home (like Boostjunkie said) ...hope the fokers get what they deserve...dam...I still can't believe it!...and I'm driving around saying to myself "No one wants this car for parts..bla bla bla..."...dam...I'm so pissed thinking about it...and the thing is, my wife loves to go up to the mountains and we've been heading up to the Azusa mountains (the 40-mile thing that Wallis takes us), for the last few weekends (I was just up there last weekend!!!).....dam....sooooooo sorry man...SoCal peeps on alert!
In Taiwan now...:spin:

WOW! Dude! I'm sorry to hear about your loss! Glad that you are ok.

I know what you mean about getting your car back, if my car were stolen, I'd hope I never get it back too... damaged goods..

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

Robbed at gunpoint. My car is gone, but I live to get my vengence. 4 Mexicans in Azuza on GMR. Can't belive I let this happen. I gots to be more careful. Here is what I had in the car so you guys can be on the lookout for me.

Megan Racing coilovers

Carbon Fiber Dash kit

ARC carbon fiber hood scoop garnish (RARE)

cusco strut tower bar

perin front and rear sway bars

black JDM aero splash gaurds

beat to shit WORK Emotion Gunmetal 18x7.5

Sony Erikson w800i cell phone with crack in screen in lower left corner (plastic hard case)

Hardback Copy of "The Book of the Dead" by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child

I am happy to be alive, but I hate punks like this. You dont take a mans ride like that.

This happened in the 626 area so Hanger I am putting you in charge of surveliance. Dont let me down.

oh yeah

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

dude that sucks ballz x 129381314711 .. you just better hope that they yank everything out of the car and part it down to a carcass.. I wouldnt want my car back after something like that.. they will violate the hell out of your car.

There's some preventive modding with the car that will render the car useless if you get car-jacked.. best is to install a remote kill switch that only you can easily access or anti-start/ignition-arming switch (similar to your clutch switch) so that when you do turn off the motor, and get out of the car, you the car wont turn on by the ignition and clutch-in alone.. Add a switch that only you can access or at least know where the switch is.. another simple one is reconfigure the wiring for the fuel pump fuse.. just make it soo accessible for you to just yank it out or hit a switch for it as you are exiting out of the car. Without a fuel pump, the car cant be driven away, only towed.. I want to see 4 of those bastards PUSH your car away.

Another thing to do is to have an on-board spy camera, so you can hit the record button on the digital recording unit that is stashed in the car similar to a lo-jack. At least this way, you have video/pic of the bastards that stole your car.

Another thing is to decal the hell out of your car.. ANY cop will see (and hear my car) if it gets jacked.. it attracts way too much attention.

Let us know how it all turns out, and hope that those bastards get a beat down by the cops for stealing your car.

Keefe

Archived