TDC COming to MAC!!

TDC Tuning

Date January 21st 10am-8PM

We need 5 people (minimum) $350 each includes dyno time and road tune

full deposits required by January 7 th

i can stay 1-2 days depending on who needs what tuned i can tune ANY setup

AP, utec, Autronic , aem etc etc

TDC Tunings LGT Forum

Cobb, Perrin, APS, Invidia, Megan racing and MORE!!

Your #1 source For Subaru / Legacy GT performance parts!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I can come up with it by the 7th.... then I'm in!

I'll have a pro-tuned stage II AP... does this cause a problem?

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

I'll have a pro-tuned stage II AP... does this cause a problem?

Yes it can cause several problems. Increased gas consumption, tickets from the law, excessive grinning all due to heavy throttle application. You can thank Jon for this afterward. I am 100% satisfied with my Protune from TDC, it was money VERY well spent. I also had to travel almost 4 hrs each way and even with the travel being factored in i'd do it again without question.

I meant by "ProTuned" that I'm purchasing the AP from Harman Motive w/ a preloaded map after I disclose to them what bolt on mods I have on the LGT.

THEN..... since TDC's going to be at MAC.... I can have it dyno tuned for a few extra ponies!

I was wondering if it was still possible, but I'm guessing so.

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

Yes it is. Harman like Cobb is giving you an off the shelf tune. It's hard to extract all of the potential like this. HM may even get you more than a Cobb map. TDC will get you everything your car can offer up. Your AP can hold multiple maps.

Question:

I read in another post you stated that our TMIC is seriously holding us back. Were you refering to the stock TMIC, or are you running the Perrin?

Question 2:

I'm going to have UP/DP/MP (custom), panel filter & that AP. Would purchasing the Perrin TMIC yield that much of an increase?

I'm thinking of doing the 18G (DeadBolt style) along with that Perrin in the future anyway. The problem is... if I can't afford it for when you're here in January... you won't be around to tune it when I DO get the setup!

Question:

I read in another post you stated that our TMIC is seriously holding us back. Were you refering to the stock TMIC, or are you running the Perrin?

Question 2:

I'm going to have UP/DP/MP (custom), panel filter & that AP. Would purchasing the Perrin TMIC yield that much of an increase?

I'm thinking of doing the 18G (DeadBolt style) along with that Perrin in the future anyway. The problem is... if I can't afford it for when you're here in January... you won't be around to tune it when I DO get the setup!

Imho the Perrin is worth 15-20 whp

the 18G TD06 or 05?

TDC Tunings LGT Forum

TD06. The person I spoke with (via email) from DeadBolt told me the TD05 wouldn't present enough gain over the VF40 that's bolted to the 2.5 right now.

What about torque? Any advantages there?

Thanx again.

TD06. The person I spoke with (via email) from DeadBolt told me the TD05 wouldn't present enough gain over the VF40 that's bolted to the 2.5 right now.

What about torque? Any advantages there?

Thanx again.

yeah get the 06

so you cant have those on and ready for the 21st?

TDC Tunings LGT Forum

^^I am not knowing yet.

I still have some finances to figure out.

I'm HOPING (& praying) that I can have the both of them before I head up for your tuning!

I'd have to bolt them on in the parking lot or something thoug.... cause I live 75 miles from Denver.

Is the Perrin TMIC & 18G a hard install?

we have enoug people interested

now we need deposits to get it rolling

Date January 21st 10am-8PM

We need 5 people (minimum) $350 each includes dyno time and road tune

full deposits required by January 7 th

TDC Tunings LGT Forum

You'll have my deposit on the 26th of December (payday).

Oh man do I hope I can get that 18G & TMIC before the 21st of January!

A little confused now. Called Bill at MAC Autosports and made a appointment for 12/21 for a baseline dyno run to get some data before the tune.

Mentioned the TDC Tuning and he knew nothing about it.

Gonna talk to him some more when I go down on Thursday about it to make sure it was not a miscommunication on the phone.

Couple of questions

1. Who do we give the deposit to?

2. Still wondering how the timing of this works. If there are alot of interest and goes over a couple of days is it first come first served?

Getting really eager for the tune! :icon_bigg

Archived