LegacyGT.com

Whats the Legacy GTx?

yeah baby, I got one too. Immediately took off the stupid X. Acutally, I had them take it off at kolb as well as the kolb badges & all the other badges. They were like "WHAT? you dont want these special badges?". I told them hell no, take it all off my car. when they put the plates on they got all ready to put on kolb frames around them, I told them to take them back. Salesman said he had to give them to me. So I took them in my hand & threw them in the garbage. The shop guys were all laughing. I wish I could get the X out of the seats. Would look so much better with just the "GT".
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Yeah I wish I could get the X outta the seat too... Or even make it not blue

Dude- someone is looking to buy a stock gt grill- check out the thread and tell the man you have it up for sale!

yeah man, I hate that stupid "x". It would even be better is the x looked like the other letters but it's so stupid looking. I almost colored it in with a black sharpie once but I decided that it wasnt the best idea. I'm actually gonna have me seat repaired, got a hole in it. When I talk to the place I'll see if there's anything that they can do for us. I mean, I like that package. mostly for the seats & the borla. Those are the only things that are of any value. the knockoff spoiler is ok, I like it, but I'd have gotten the other one with the brake light in it anyways. The rest is Bill Kolb outright lying to you. "Borla adds 20-25hp" no way, "vented disc brakes" more lies. I knew he was a scumbag when I bought the car though. I just managed to haggle one of his brand new salesman down to a decent deal. Literally brand new guy, he got fired about 2 weeks after I bought the car.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

HAHA! Yeah I liked the package too, the exhaust, leather, and even the STI strut bar costs a pritty penny too. It doesnt do anything but its still expensive otherwise. I kinda liked the lip, the sti one would have been too much for me so I prolly would have bought a diff knock off, and for a knock off it looks good. But yeah the X = lame.

yeah, I got a non-answer from the people who do the seat covers. for some reason kolb doesnt want me to talk to them directly but someone f-ed up & gave me the name of the place. "The best thing is to bring the car back to us and let us have Classic Soft Trim (the original installer repair it for you." that's the e-mail I got from them. gonna google that name or something & speak to them directly. F kolb, pain in the ass they are.

Guest *Jedimaster*
:eek:

You live for Goatse nav...:eek::lol:

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/goatsenav.jpg

I'll have to dig up the one I chopped...

Here we go:

http://premium1.uploadit.org/cultofthejedi///navigation_consol_lrg-goats.jpg

Guest *Jedimaster*
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/yougonnagetraped.jpg

:lol: Reminds me of working at the hospital- that's exactly what I saw on most Colonoscopy films :lol:

Yeah I wish I could get the X outta the seat too... Or even make it not blue

So Kolb tells me that "the guy" who does these custom seats said he only will work for BK & I can't go to him directly to get my seat fixed. So, if you remember, I told you they f-ed up & mentioned the name of the place to me, "classic soft trim". I e-mail the place asking for info about getting a seat repaired & they tell me "sure, just go to one of our installation centers in NY & we'll do it for you no prob". Anyways, here's the link,http://www.classicsofttrim.com/locations.html . I'm gonna go to the one in woodside & get my seat fixed & ask about taking the "x" out. I'll let you know what happens. It really is unbelievable how these kolb people just lie & lie every time. They tried to convince me it was "some guy" who comes in & does these custom seats for them. All they were trying to do was charge me a vig for the repair.

So Kolb tells me that "the guy" who does these custom seats said he only will work for BK & I can't go to him directly to get my seat fixed. So, if you remember, I told you they f-ed up & mentioned the name of the place to me, "classic soft trim". I e-mail the place asking for info about getting a seat repaired & they tell me "sure, just go to one of our installation centers in NY & we'll do it for you no prob". Anyways, here's the link,http://www.classicsofttrim.com/locations.html . I'm gonna go to the one in woodside & get my seat fixed & ask about taking the "x" out. I'll let you know what happens. It really is unbelievable how these kolb people just lie & lie every time. They tried to convince me it was "some guy" who comes in & does these custom seats for them. All they were trying to do was charge me a vig for the repair.

Well done!

thanks garden weasel. Like I've said before, I'll never let these kolb people rip me off but they sure do try every chance they get. Fortunately they dont get the chance very often b/c I limit my interactions with them. I do take every opportunity to bash them on this site though. Hopefully that keeps people from buying from them. Only thing is they're on of the only subie dealers in that region. If not for that they'd be out of business.

Archived