LegacyGT.com

FS: Misc. Subaru Stuff - Price Police Chime In

Inspector Gadget

>>> Everything has been sold <<<

I have some Subaru stuff that I thought I'd offer to you Mountain West folks before posting it in the main classified forum. I will also consider trading for . . . . something cool for my red wagon.

Mirror with auto dimming & compass, it is not Homelink.

Shipping via USPS priority mail

The beanie, belt buckle, gloves, cargo nets and lanyards are going to JDMChizad.

How does a trade sound? I've got a bunch of things that I'd like to do with the car but haven't gotten around to it for one reason or another.

I'll bring the beer and give you (A) gloves, beenie & belt buckle. (B) all of it; assuming you want want all of it. © A or B plus a little cash.

In exchange for A, B or C, you get to help me with some or all of the following:

Install new front and rear Cobb sway bars

Install factory subwoofer

Install new bulbs in the headlights and fogs

or maybe this

You can say no and my feelers won't be hurt.

I want the beanie, gloves, belt buckle, and lanyards. Sorry guys...

When do you want to do the installs? I've got evenings and weekends free until the 11th when I go back to school. How's the snow up there? Might be staying up there next weekend.

Also if someone else buys the beanie... Where did you get it. I want one!
Sorry Biggie, I wouldn't even know where to point you to get another one. I was at a local event that Subaru was somehow involved with. They were having a silent auction, I bid on a bunch of things and won several. As auctions go, I paid too much for some things and too little for others.

Maybe you would like to buy a new-in-the-box Sony Blu-ray player?

I want the beanie, gloves, belt buckle, and lanyards. Sorry guys...

When do you want to do the installs? I've got evenings and weekends free until the 11th when I go back to school. How's the snow up there? Might be staying up there next weekend.

And the beanie, gloves, belt buckle and lanyards go to JDMC!

How much time do you think we'll need? I have an obligation this Saturday night, but I'm otherwise fairly open and my schedule is reasonably flexible. You tell me, what works best for you?

The snow is definitely getting better with this latest round of storms, but it was crazy busy yesterday when I went out for a few runs. Come Monday it should be much better crowd-wise and it looks like we've got more weather coming.

Are you skiing or boarding? At which resort?

How's today look? I got my skiing in for the day and I'm free the rest. Next Wednesday is probably bad but maybe Thursday if today won't work. I'm going to bring a friend (he has a Legacy as well and is a mechanic/electrician) and he can do the sub, I'll do the rest. I'm not sure how long it will take... The sub and the sway bars will take the longest; but it shouldn't be too difficult.

Give us beer (only need a couple) and we install parts in exchange for parts?

How's today look? I got my skiing in for the day and I'm free the rest. Next Wednesday is probably bad but maybe Thursday if today won't work. I'm going to bring a friend (he has a Legacy as well and is a mechanic/electrician) and he can do the sub, I'll do the rest. I'm not sure how long it will take... The sub and the sway bars will take the longest; but it shouldn't be too difficult.

Give us beer (only need a couple) and we install parts in exchange for parts?

Sorry, today is out. Guess I should make sure; are we able to do this at your place?

What's tomorrow look like? If not tomorrow, I'm available just about any late afternoon/evening next week. You are correct, I'm bringing beer and parts - yours and mine.

if the cargo nets fit a sedan..i'll take them!
The label on the cargo net says Wagon, but I don't know what the difference is between the two. If you want to check into it, I will too.

Archived