LegacyGT.com

WRX-style pedals for auto!

SVXWRX

i ordered the Scoobymods dead pedal, and some ebay WRX-style pedals for my 5EAT. i used some electrical insulation tape i had (like electrical tape, only thicker and more "rubbery") to line the back of the gas and break pedal to match the dead pedal. the ebay pedals had open holes, where the dead pedal had rubber behind the holes. i think it turned out pretty good! :)

asked Kastle (at Scoobymods) about doing some automatic pedals, but i didn't get the impression it was something that was ever going to happen.

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/files/Landshark/26244.JPG

That looks pretty nice. That gas pedal looks just like the STi pedals minus the pink dots. I wouldn't have sold mine if they hadn't had pink dots on em. Good looking pedals you got there. :)

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Damn! Those are hot!

SVXWRX, any links to the eBay pedal set for ATs? I'd like a set of those for the wifey's 4EAT Rex.

-A

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Those are the same pedals I have. I just need to get the dead pedal :)
Megan header,Perrin TMIC, TD06-20G,AEM CAI, Lachute DP, Avo BOV, BC Coilovers, Magnaflow catback, Hawk HPS pads, Stoptech lines, Snow WI

Damn! Those are hot!

SVXWRX, any links to the eBay pedal set for ATs? I'd like a set of those for the wifey's 4EAT Rex.

-A

just search for "WRX pedals" on ebay - they have the silver, and also black.

That looks pretty nice. That gas pedal looks just like the STi pedals minus the pink dots. I wouldn't have sold mine if they hadn't had pink dots on em. Good looking pedals you got there. :)

yeah, i just couldn't do the pink dots. :D

besides, these were $19, vs. $95(?) for the STi pedals - mo' money for REAL mods. :D

SVXWRX - Thankyee! :)

-A

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived