LegacyGT.com

I've got some free Carfax reports

fishbone

10 days left guys. If you're contemplating this offer, jump on it before it's too late.

Just a reminder to print out the Carfaxes I am sending you or save them some other way, because come Sept 5, those links will be unavailable.

Doc, it's still good to go until the 5th, not too late. PM me the VIN.

kmn5, you're lucky I checked the thread. I mentioned in the original post that I want PMs ;)

Again, I am at work right now but I'll be able to run these this afternoon sometime.

Doc, it's still good to go until the 5th, not too late. PM me the VIN.

kmn5, you're lucky I checked the thread. I mentioned in the original post that I want PMs ;)

Again, I am at work right now but I'll be able to run these this afternoon sometime.

many thanks :)

• 1 month later...
Well, I am back at it! Parents bought a new car so I now have yet another unlimited Carfax account good until the 28th of this month. So if you need a Carfax ran, PM me the VIN. I will not be checking this thread often, just my PM inbox.

Remember guys, the links I am sending you are not permanent. Save or print your Carfaxes if you wanna keep them. If you have Firefox, use the extension called PDF It! to convert the pages to PDF, that way you'll have'em for good.

Archived