LegacyGT.com

FS|CO: Stock and Aftermarket BD/BG/BE/BH Parts.

eekay

I have a few parts from my car that I am no longer using/unable to use and I'd like to get them out of my garage. Local pickup is, of course, welcome but I also wouldn't mind shipping the items either. Of course, if you'd like more images of any of these items, you can get them at http://www.soapintheintercooler.com/ in the "Stuff For Sale" area. If interested, let me know.

SYMS front strut tower brace for a BD/BG body. Used but in great condition. *SOLD*

Painted, extra ricey stock tails. *SOLD*

Brand new Tien lowering/racing springs for a BE/BH body. *SOLD*

Stock headlights from my '99 Legacy. Should fit any BD/BG. These come with brand new 5000K 9006 bulbs.*SOLD*

Stock front corner/signal lights with the orange piece removed. These also come with brand new GP Thunder chrome/amber bulbs. *SOLD*

Side marker/blinker lights to replace the silly little rubber slit at the front of the molding. Comes with two sets of bulbs (yellow/clear glass).*SOLD*

Weapon R carbon fiber intake with a K&N filter. *SOLD*

Brand new STi front strut tower brace that won't fit over/behind my TMIC. :( Therefore, off it goes!

Paid $350 asking $200 + shipping.

http://www.soapintheintercooler.com/images/sale/sale_01.jpg

H&R racing/lowering springs for a BG/BD body that I was previously using. They have about 7K on them and are still in great condition.

I'll clean them up if you want more pictures to verify they aren't crap.

Asking $150 + shipping.

http://www.soapintheintercooler.com/images/sale/sale_04.jpg

Any questions, feel free to post here or PM me. I'm also willing to trade and such too. Mixing and matching never hurts. :)

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

^ the sti front strut is also for a BD/BG body also?? if that would fit a BL im definitely interested :)

The struts will absolutely fit a BD/BG. I have no idea if they will fit a BE/BH though. :( From what I've come to learn, the chances are slim. I would hate to sell you something that wouldn't fit. If you can find out whether or not it would and you still want it, let me know and I'll certainly sell it to you...

Hey I am interested in the spring and strut bar. I have a Japanese version twin turbo B4 BE5 chassis, will the springs fit? They look like Teins. What price you want for them and how much for the strut brace?

I actually do believe the springs are Teins but like I'd mentioned, they're unlabeled... The strut bar (as mentioned in the previous post) may or may not fit your car. If anyone can confirm this, that would be great! Otherwise, there are no set prices on anything I'm selling. Make me an offer and we can go from there? I seriously just want this stuff out of my garage. So, you'll get a good deal. :)

^ well since your in CO too... maybe during our early june meet i can just line it up to see if it will fit... and then we can just go from there... :)

Sure. Not a problem at all. I'll bring the strut bars with me to the meet(s).

• 4 weeks later...
Bumpity for what's been sold. Anyone interested in any of this stuff? Just taking up space...

Aye! No. I'm almost 100% certain it won't. As far as I know, it'll only fit BD/BG bodies. However, if you know of any sources that state BG/BD stuffs will fit BL/BP bodies that would be awesome as I would really like that strut bar to go to a good home. I /JUST/ bought it and it won't fit over my intercooler. :( I paid $350 for it and I'll sell it for $200. Just seems the older Leggies don't want anything.

• 3 weeks later...
Bump for more sold parts. Only a few things left to rid myself of! Although, there's bound to be more soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Do the headlights still adjust ? The adjuster on my '99 is rusted and ended breaking the plastic pivot that aimed the lights up and down.. so now both of my lights are pointed directly to the ground given poor (dangerous) visibility. How much for the two headlights (assuming the two adjuster's still function)

The headlights still adjust and there is no rust or anything on them at all. I can provide better, more clear pictures if you'd like. I'll dump the headlights to you for $25 each + shipping (I'm not sure if you want both?) I can give you an estimate on shipping if you can provide a zip code.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived