LegacyGT.com

FS: 18x8 MB Weapons w/Tires, 08 SWP RBS Grill, CF STI spoiler, more

tjwilke

Hey guys,

Anyone want to spend their tax return?! I decided it was time to take my car back to stock. I would prefer not to ship any of the big stuff so local pick-ups only please (I live in Bel Air, MD and work at APG). I'll take paypal... I've decided I will ship some things below and adjusted prices accordingly.

--18x8 MBmotorsports Weapons (A-Tech Erasers) +45 offset 5x100 w/Falken ZE912's 235/40/18 $850 SOLD!!!Now $700 Firm!

I have 5 wheels. Two wheels are absolutely perfect, one has some curb rash around the edge and two others have 1/2" marks on them (see photos). The wheels and tires have been on my car for ~10k light miles. Tires still have plenty of life in them, I bought them brand new from Discount tire. Includes the hub centric rings and spline drive lugnuts (though lugnuts not pretty). I only posted picture of the damage because that is what people are mostly interested in but there are more pictures on the photobucket site.

Legacy GT Parts :: 18x8 MB Weapons picture by tjwilke - Photobucket

Legacy GT Parts :: Mark2 picture by tjwilke - Photobucket

Legacy GT Parts :: Mark1 picture by tjwilke - Photobucket

Legacy GT Parts :: Rash1 picture by tjwilke - Photobucket

Legacy GT Parts :: Rash2 picture by tjwilke - Photobucket

--Stock Turbo Heatshield. Took off the car at about 13k miles... unmolested. $35 + shipping

Legacy GT Parts :: Stock DP heatshield picture by tjwilke - Photobucket

Feel free to PM me with offer or questions. I'll try to make sure I respond to all PMs in a timely fashion but I don't frequent this site too much anymore.

Thanks,

Troy

--Cobb F&R sway Kit with all brackets although not pictured (including reinforcement brackets). Only had these on my car for 10k miles and bought them new. SOLD! $330 picked up

--Brand New 08 SWP RBS Grill. I only opened the box to take pictures... never installed. SOLD!! $240 Shipped

--Invidia catless downpipe - divorced wastegate design (Manual Transmission) Bought it used originally and had it on my car for ~13k miles. Still in great shape. SOLD!! $200 picked up

--Brand New RavSpec Carbon Fiber STI spoiler w/ brake light. I bought this during a group buy a while ago and haven't opened it until today to take pictures. Never installed. SOLD!! $240 Shipped

--Stock SWP spoiler. Paint isn't perfect but it's just taking up space in my storage unit. Probably only useful if someone wants the brake light or to make some suby art. SOLD! Offers?

--Black Kartboy Delrin Knuckleball shift knob. Bought brand new and replaced with the Momo after a bit. Still in perfect condition. Sold!! $30 shipped

--Momo Subaru shift knob. Bought it used but still shows no sign of wear. SOLD! $50 shipped

--Cobb v2 Accessport (SUB-003). Looks brand new. Includes everything it did when I bought it. Unmarried. $525 Shipped

Bump for some nice parts.

what exhaust were you running?? stock?

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can the wheels easily be repaired? Do you have any hookups on that through your work? If so, what would the price be with repairs? Any pics of the rims on the car?

Probably a stupid question, but any chance of passing DC inspection with that catless DP?

Can the wheels easily be repaired? Do you have any hookups on that through your work? If so, what would the price be with repairs? Any pics of the rims on the car?

Probably a stupid question, but any chance of passing DC inspection with that catless DP?

I have to say that I know nothing about wheel repair. They are really just scratches, and there is very little that would require repair. There aren't cracks or bends or anything like that.

As for my work, I work for the Army as an Operations Research Analyst. I don't think any hookups I could possibly get through my work would help in this situation... lol.

I don't really know about DC inspections. As far as emissions, most places only do an OBD2 check and you should be fine if you have an AP or something. If they do a visual inspection, you might be out of luck.

Here are a couple of pictures.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q211/tjwilke/Legacy%20GT%20Parts/IMG00037.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q211/tjwilke/Legacy%20GT%20Parts/IMG00039.jpg

haha oops, thanks. I thought APG was a car shop or something... How much tread is left on the tires? Why 5 rims? Does it fit in the spare well?

I'm somewhat concerned that the color is too close of a match to DGM, but am interested otherwise.

Archived