LegacyGT.com

FS: CO Crucial Racing Shorty DP and Catted Midpipe

praedet

All right folks, up for sale is my Crucial Racing shorty DP (It will mate to the stock midpipe) and my crucial catted midpipe. (It will mate to the stock exhaust)

I will be taking these off this weekend and replacing with a Invidia DP w/ a custom Cat. I am trading out because I am headed down the road to big power and/or twinscroll, and the Crucial would not work w/ TS, and is 2.5" instead of 3", so there will be ome small losses at 300whp which only increase above that.

The shorty is coated in and out by crucial, and the midpipe is painted w/ high temp ceramic paint in satin black to match. I do not have pictures currently, as they are on the car, but I will take some this weekend, or you can come see it up in Denver as it is taken off ;)

The shorty DP has been on the car for roughly 3-4 years, but is in great condition as the coating is EXCELLENT protection against the elements. The mid-pipe has only been on about 2 years and is also in great condition. The cat is a race cat that MIGHT cost you 2-5 whp, and will allow you to pass the sniffer tests when it is warmed up.

I will offer both for together $300 picked up, or separately priced at $175 a piece.

(If I have to ship it will be the price above plus shipping)

Questions?

:spin:

• 2 months later...

Archived