LegacyGT.com

FS: Megan exhaust, XM, Zero Sports

J.R.

So I ended up trading in the Spec B, so I have these items for sale:

No pictures right now, but will get some tomorrow/this weekend.

Megan Quad Tip exhaust-

Used two years, good condition, could use a good cleaning. Sold

Factory XM reciever-

Fits 2007 Legacy, unsure of other years/cars $100 *Pending*

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f209/JRider82/xm.jpg

Zero Sports Cooling plate-

Good condition Sold

HID light kit-

Xtech. Used 3 years. Comes with 5000k and 8000k bulbs Sold

Autometer Nexus Gauges and control unit-

Boost, oil temp, oil press. No remote or senders $make offer

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f209/JRider82/nexus.jpg

Thule Rack-

Cross bars/feet. Fitted for 05+ Legacy Sedan, comes with fairing Sold

Cross bars for 00-04 Legacy/Outback wagon-

Factory crossbars with two bike racks $100. No keys for locks.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f209/JRider82/rack.jpg

16x6.5 Legacy "Snowflake" wheels

Good condition wheels. 3 RE92 tires, 1 Cooper something or other, 85% tread life left Sold

Thats all I can think of now, might add some later.

bump for a great guy!

Of course you think he's great. He took my "dibs" with money in hand, and sold the part to you instead.

J.R., all you gotta do is post up "Locals get Priority". Don't tell me you are checking on a box and shipping, then tell me later that you went with the local guy.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Of course you think he's great. He took my "dibs" with money in hand, and sold the part to you instead.

J.R., all you gotta do is post up "Locals get Priority". Don't tell me you are checking on a box and shipping, then tell me later that you went with the local guy.

SubiGT - you have to realize that he posted this in the Mid-Atlantic Forum. Of course he's going to give preference to local buyers.

It wasn't the fact that he sold it to me instead of you that I feel he's a great guy. Back when I bought the hitch from him he helped me install it and showed me exactly how to remove it etc.

I also never said anything about honoring dibs, end of discussion.

I figured you would, just curious :) Stohlman finally put your car up at the front of the lot so I can see it when I pass by there on my way to work. Gorgeous car with the STI badge and mesh grill at night.

Also quick question on the HIDs, what did it take it install those? any modification to the stock housings or such?

Eric

Also quick question on the HIDs, what did it take it install those? any modification to the stock housings or such?

Eric

The cover over the bulbs needs a 1" hole drilled through it. The ballast plgs into the OEM harness.

J.R. - Depending on what my credit card looks like after this holiday season is up I'll be pretty interested in the roof rack. I'm still debating on the HID kit since I'd rather not do any modifications to the car that I can't take back out easily.

Eric

I have seen a number of people who went without covers. I just drilled mine on the bottom. As so you wontvsee the holes if I go back to stock.

I guess its a mental thing for me. I'd rather be able to return the car to how it was when I originally bought it. Searching online the covers are only $3-4 each so its not too big of a deal, just a personal preference.

Eric

• 2 weeks later...

Archived