LegacyGT.com

Seat Belt Alarm

hi and welcome to the site:)

....search "door chime" or something..there are lots of threads on it...and yes...we do get annoyed when there's another "seat belt alarm" thread...hehe..j/k.... ..someone's gonna "chime-in"..(:D) soon

In Taiwan now...:spin:

To dis-able the Seatbelt Chime...

1. turn key on to acc position (do not start car).

2. buckle and un-buckle the seatbelt 20 times in about 15 secs.

3. turn the key to the off position.

4. start the car...

Saving you from the noob bashing. ;):D Search for disable seatbelt works also. Since someone's gonna say it anyways: Search is your friend. Now, they have nothing to bother you with. Go along with your day folks. :)

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Hmmm... '05 fix only? :iam: I've seen it done on '06's though now that I think about it. 20 times in 15 seconds? It will still chime a few times at start up, just won't keep doing it over and over again...
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

To dis-able the Seatbelt Chime...

1. turn key on to acc position (do not start car). Not acc all the way on but not started

2. buckle and un-buckle the seatbelt 20 times in about 15 secs.

3. turn the key to the off position.

4. start the car...

Saving you from the noob bashing. ;):D Search for disable seatbelt works also. Since someone's gonna say it anyways: Search is your friend. Now, they have nothing to bother you with. Go along with your day folks. :)

It works!!!, I thought ya'all were breaking my balls to see if I would try it. The only thing is not acc but turn the key so the dash lights are on. Thanks

It works!!!, I thought ya'all were breaking my balls to see if I would try it. The only thing is not acc but turn the key so the dash lights are on. Thanks

:lol: Naaawww, you got the free pass of the day. ;) You should search some other topics like "soap intercooler", "Ill 5 (or 6)", to REALLY see some ball busting. :D Sometimes new members really get a harsh intro and it doesn't always go well. You seemed honestly confused about it, so we're glad to help! :)

Thanks for the info! This noob did search and it pointed me here. I found that infernal "Dinging" the most irritating part of the car. Now it's gone gone gone so now I'm just waiting on my Accessport and a Subaru CAI. Oh, and upgrade the stereo.

Thanks guys!

Thanks for the info! This noob did search and it pointed me here. I found that infernal "Dinging" the most irritating part of the car. Now it's gone gone gone so now I'm just waiting on my Accessport and a Subaru CAI. Oh, and upgrade the stereo.

Thanks guys!

Search SPT intake, you might be surprised !

Archived